Both dissapointed & have a pump question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: Both dissapointed & have a pump question

Postby tomas1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Me too, I think the girth spoiled us.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:38 pm

Floridian wrote:HomeTeam
I have the Titan OTR and it was difficult to manage the inflate and deflate inspite of having the "keychain". The one thing that DR Eid said is to pull down on the pump so it would hang low. He did it in the office on several visits and i believe Dr. Perito should have stressed that. He probably did BUTww... after the surgery and seeing the devastaion down there, we forget what we were told to do.

Anyway, I concur with larry to keep working at it in a hot bath cause you don't want the pump high in the scrotum. Just make sure you fully pump to max before you start using the VED on top of the implant.

Floridian

My surgeon put a couple of sutures in to keep it low and I don't think they are the dissolving ones so it will be low forever... So far it is and I have had no problems. My LGX has proven that it expands length and girth. It is the only implant to make such a claim. Some members with the CX or the Titan have some gains but the makers of those don't believe it enough to make the LGX claim. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:39 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I had the same problem finding the release valve. Had them send me a sales sample of the pump/valve, it was very simple after that. Above the pump you can feel a convex side of the pump, the valve is on the opposite side. I put my thumb in the detente and use my middle finger to press the valve, works every time. Hope this helps.DSCN1753.JPGDSCN1754.JPG

Happy Toy - Thanks. Yes did they send me a sample although mine looks different. On my Titan its a flat bar above the pump on both sides and in order to deflate you have to squeeze both sides of the deflate bar above the pump. I can find the one flat bar facing out toward my glan, but the other flat bar facing toward my anus is hard to squeeze. I'll keep working on it, hope to have this solved within the next 24hr to 48 hrs now that all of the swelling has gone down.

That sounds like it would be a real challenge for people with arthritis.

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:13 pm

Happy Toy wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:I finally was able to find and use the release valve on yesterday from since having the implant on 1/25/19 :D :D :D

Did you see an increase in girth from using the trimix for 10 yrs? If so, did you lose that increase with your implant? I did :( Please PM me your answer.
Andy

HappyToy, while I was using the Trimix it did increase my girth but the problem is it became less effective over time and eventually it was a 'hit or miss'. The major issue was it created scar tissue and fibrosis to the point I was having small bruises internally on my penile shaft.
This resulted in Dr. Perito having to do the 'scratch technique' to remove the fibrosis to put the implant in.

Now, that the implant is in and it appears that I have lost some girth in shaft (not at the base). According to Dr. Perito he said that I will get the girth back with regular cycling as well as length.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:18 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I had the same problem finding the release valve. Had them send me a sales sample of the pump/valve, it was very simple after that. Above the pump you can feel a convex side of the pump, the valve is on the opposite side. I put my thumb in the detente and use my middle finger to press the valve, works every time. Hope this helps.DSCN1753.JPGDSCN1754.JPG

Happy Toy - Thanks. Yes did they send me a sample although mine looks different. On my Titan its a flat bar above the pump on both sides and in order to deflate you have to squeeze both sides of the deflate bar above the pump. I can find the one flat bar facing out toward my glan, but the other flat bar facing toward my anus is hard to squeeze. I'll keep working on it, hope to have this solved within the next 24hr to 48 hrs now that all of the swelling has gone down.

Larry

Larry how do you post a picture? I have tried to upload some pictures but it keeps saying the file is too large.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Pretty common issue. You will have to go into your photo program and resize to a lower size. Then save it in the lower quality snd send that one.

Windows will let let you take them down to 200 m for emailing. I always have to google windows procedures. Still a little confusing.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:21 am

HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:

Larry

Larry how do you post a picture? I have tried to upload some pictures but it keeps saying the file is too large.

You have to resize it. I use a free download called Faststone Photo Resizer (https://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm). It's free and easy to use. If you don't want to do that, you could email them to me and I could post them for you. :)

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:53 am

Fully inflated April 1st 9 weeks out. Its same size as my pre-implant flaccid. Is that normal for this stage? I'm really concerned!
Attachments
Pic 20190402_171529.jpg
Pic at 9 weeks out - Fully inflated (Same size as flaccid)
Pic 20190402_171529.jpg (589.98 KiB) Viewed 1026 times

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:00 am

Pic as of 9 weeks out on April 1, Fully pumped up erection. Base if fully thick at normal pre-implant girth but gets narrower on shaft toward the glans. Also, the length is the same size as my pre-implant flaccid. Is this normal? I'm concerned, but Dr. Perito keeps saying I just need to keep cycling aggressively and I should regain my pre-implant length and girth within 12 mo's.
Is this normal?
Pic 20190401_212202.jpg
Pic 9 weeks out as of April 1
Pic 20190401_212202.jpg (786.32 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:18 am

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

You have to resize it. I use a free download called Faststone Photo Resizer (https://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm). It's free and easy to use. If you don't want to do that, you could email them to me and I could post them for you. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry! I downloaded it and sent the pics and it was really easy.

But man I'm concerned about my post implant size as of right now today. Dr. Perito keeps assuring me its still early and I basically just activated 1 week due to the prior extended inflammation and epydemitis. I was a legit 6.5inches pre-implant and 7 inches with VED.

Return to “Implants”