Both dissapointed & have a pump question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Both dissapointed & have a pump question

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:09 am

HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:This is my first post on Franktalk as I recently found out about this site.

Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida implanted me on Jan 25, 2019 with a 22cm Titan. He also had to use the 'scratch technique' as I had some scar tissue from years of Trimix injections. The Titan implant was left partially inflated to 50% for 3 days. When I went back to his office on the 4th day he deflated me and told to me alternate using ice and hot showers to help reduce the swelling. Unfortunately, my testicles were swollen for approximately 4 weeks until the end of February. Then I noticed that my left testicle was still swollen and the pump was partially under my left testicle. Dr. Perito told me I had Epidemytis on my left testicle and prescribed antibiotics for this. After 1 week of antibiotics my left testicle finally went down from the swelling around March 10th, but the left testicle is still partially sitting on the pump.

On March 15th I went to his office and was extremely disappointed once he finally pumped me all the way at my request. My inflated erect penis was the same size as my flaccid penis size before the implant. For comparison my pre surgery size was 6.5 inches fully erect and 3.5 inches flaccid. On top of that the base of my penis is thick when fully inflated but the higher you go up the shaft toward my glans the narrower my penis gets. Dr. Perito said I had more penis at the base and I need to pump 3x a day for 1 hour a day and use VED to get my length back.

The problem is as of today 3/28/19 I still can't find the release valves on my own. I can pump it up on my own but I still can't find the release valve on my own. Any suggestions or advice would be gratefully appreciated as I need to get my pre-surgery length back in a hurry?

Is this experience normal?

Ed is correct... the hotter the better. The heat makes the rubber pump softer. Also, did you get a key chain pump sample? I don't know if Coloplast does that, AMS does. I found it easier to find it while comparing to the sample. Sorry to tell you this but I think he meant girth, the Coloplast products DO NOT work on length, only the AMS LGX. I hope you are able to find your valve and lose your implant virginity. Are you still swollen anywhere? You could gently tug at your pump and testicle until they separate. It sounds like tissue has attached them. Many of our members have pulled them apart over time, just be firm but gentle.. :)

Larry

Larry - No I'm not currently swollen anymore, but it seems like the pump ball is sitting too high up on my left testicle. In fact while looking in the mirror my left testicle is now higher than my right testicle as my right testicle is freely hanging normal. This is also impacting my useable dick length to penetrate. My left testicle is still a little sore, but literally it seems like some tissue is attached to the ball. I'll begin the "Hot Baths" as you guys suggest. I'm really concerned about my length as I was a 'grower' and not 'shower' to begin with. Dr. Perito told me that by aggressively cycling I could gain my pre-implant length over the course of a year or so. I hope he's right, if not I'll look to possibly do a revision in about a year or so with Dr. Eid.

I went to Dr. Perito because I had several people say he was the absolute best in SouthEast part of the US, which I live in South Florida. Man, I hope this really works out, but for right now I'm

Good morning; Like I said, start to gently pull your testicle and pump in opposite directions. The longer you wait to do this (and succeed) the worse it will get. It will be even better in the bath (and so will cycling). If you did not get the sample pump, request it immediately. I have read it several times (and experienced it myself) where having the sample was a huge help. I don't think you have anything to worry about with your surgeon. Dr. Perito is one of the best implant surgeons anywhere. Does he make mistakes? Sure he does, don't we all? He stands behind his work and will happily fix any problems. What you are going through is not a surgeon mistake, it happens all the time. One way to get around a bath (once in a while) is to use an electric heating pad but, the tub is really better. As for size, one thing at a time, ok? Aggressively cycling will help with that. The trick to it is to pump as hard as you can and then leave it for 5 minutes or so and then try to squeeze some more... Keep doing that for 1/2 hour or so and then, if you can, leave it alone for another 5 minutes. You could also use a VED on top of the implant. Dr. Perito says to pump the VED until it is still comfortable BUT one more pump would be uncomfortable. This should help stretch things and therefore help reclaim lost length and girth. Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress. :)

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:49 am

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Ed is correct... the hotter the better. The heat makes the rubber pump softer. Also, did you get a key chain pump sample? I don't know if Coloplast does that, AMS does. I found it easier to find it while comparing to the sample. Sorry to tell you this but I think he meant girth, the Coloplast products DO NOT work on length, only the AMS LGX. I hope you are able to find your valve and lose your implant virginity. Are you still swollen anywhere? You could gently tug at your pump and testicle until they separate. It sounds like tissue has attached them. Many of our members have pulled them apart over time, just be firm but gentle.. :)

Larry

Larry - No I'm not currently swollen anymore, but it seems like the pump ball is sitting too high up on my left testicle. In fact while looking in the mirror my left testicle is now higher than my right testicle as my right testicle is freely hanging normal. This is also impacting my useable dick length to penetrate. My left testicle is still a little sore, but literally it seems like some tissue is attached to the ball. I'll begin the "Hot Baths" as you guys suggest. I'm really concerned about my length as I was a 'grower' and not 'shower' to begin with. Dr. Perito told me that by aggressively cycling I could gain my pre-implant length over the course of a year or so. I hope he's right, if not I'll look to possibly do a revision in about a year or so with Dr. Eid.

I went to Dr. Perito because I had several people say he was the absolute best in SouthEast part of the US, which I live in South Florida. Man, I hope this really works out, but for right now I'm

Good morning; Like I said, start to gently pull your testicle and pump in opposite directions. The longer you wait to do this (and succeed) the worse it will get. It will be even better in the bath (and so will cycling). If you did not get the sample pump, request it immediately. I have read it several times (and experienced it myself) where having the sample was a huge help. I don't think you have anything to worry about with your surgeon. Dr. Perito is one of the best implant surgeons anywhere. Does he make mistakes? Sure he does, don't we all? He stands behind his work and will happily fix any problems. What you are going through is not a surgeon mistake, it happens all the time. One way to get around a bath (once in a while) is to use an electric heating pad but, the tub is really better. As for size, one thing at a time, ok? Aggressively cycling will help with that. The trick to it is to pump as hard as you can and then leave it for 5 minutes or so and then try to squeeze some more... Keep doing that for 1/2 hour or so and then, if you can, leave it alone for another 5 minutes. You could also use a VED on top of the implant. Dr. Perito says to pump the VED until it is still comfortable BUT one more pump would be uncomfortable. This should help stretch things and therefore help reclaim lost length and girth. Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry. I'll try the Hot Bath as you suggest. Once I'm able to pull more tissue from the ball and properly find the release valve I'll start on the VED. While I needed the implant this process is more complicated and challenging than I initially thought. Hopefully, you guys are right and I can gain my length and girth back and resume my sexual activity as I have read so many now enjoying on this site without the worry of 'not being able to get it up'.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:55 am

DougAnd wrote:You have the same problem as MK who also has a Titan. Your implant is badly buckled deep inside of you.I have an LGX and it took me 7 months to fully inflate my implant. Mine is softer so takes longer to break up the scarring. I really do not understand why these guys do not send patients home fully stretched out.
Your pump is a different problem. For some reason surgeons can't seem to get it right. Maybe there is no right place? But obviously high is never it. Sounds like yours has glued itself to your left testicle. Not sure about sterility but that's got to hurt. Mine was on top of my left testicle cord hurt every time I tried to pump. 4 months later I'd had enough and had a surgery just to move my pump. Good luck.

DouAnd, Thats what Dr. Perito told me on my las visit to his office was that I have "more dick inside of me", which I'm now translating its buckled inside of me. However, I'm not familiar with MK on this site. Do you know how he resolved his situation? Did he post any resolution? I'd be curious to find out. Also, left testicle is still tender.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:04 am

Just a refresher on the pump.
This is the MS (AMS) pump, but maybe the Titan pump looks similar?
AMS pump.jpg
AMS pump.jpg (169.8 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:52 pm

HomeTeam
I have the Titan OTR and it was difficult to manage the inflate and deflate inspite of having the "keychain". The one thing that DR Eid said is to pull down on the pump so it would hang low. He did it in the office on several visits and i believe Dr. Perito should have stressed that. He probably did BUTww... after the surgery and seeing the devastaion down there, we forget what we were told to do.

Anyway, I concur with larry to keep working at it in a hot bath cause you don't want the pump high in the scrotum. Just make sure you fully pump to max before you start using the VED on top of the implant.

Floridian
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:57 pm

Happy Toy wrote:I had the same problem finding the release valve. Had them send me a sales sample of the pump/valve, it was very simple after that. Above the pump you can feel a convex side of the pump, the valve is on the opposite side. I put my thumb in the detente and use my middle finger to press the valve, works every time. Hope this helps.DSCN1753.JPGDSCN1754.JPG

Happy Toy - Thanks. Yes did they send me a sample although mine looks different. On my Titan its a flat bar above the pump on both sides and in order to deflate you have to squeeze both sides of the deflate bar above the pump. I can find the one flat bar facing out toward my glan, but the other flat bar facing toward my anus is hard to squeeze. I'll keep working on it, hope to have this solved within the next 24hr to 48 hrs now that all of the swelling has gone down.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 am

HomeTeam wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:I had the same problem finding the release valve. Had them send me a sales sample of the pump/valve, it was very simple after that. Above the pump you can feel a convex side of the pump, the valve is on the opposite side. I put my thumb in the detente and use my middle finger to press the valve, works every time. Hope this helps.DSCN1753.JPGDSCN1754.JPG

Happy Toy - Thanks. Yes did they send me a sample although mine looks different. On my Titan its a flat bar above the pump on both sides and in order to deflate you have to squeeze both sides of the deflate bar above the pump. I can find the one flat bar facing out toward my glan, but the other flat bar facing toward my anus is hard to squeeze. I'll keep working on it, hope to have this solved within the next 24hr to 48 hrs now that all of the swelling has gone down.

Bummer, I didn't know that they had more then one type of pump. At week 2 after my implant, I was "playing" with my pump, which was as hard as a rock, and all of a sudden it started pumping me up. I could not find the release button!!! :o So after 3 days of trying I had to make that embarrassing phone call to the Dr's office :oops: . The Dr called me back and tried to talk me through using the release valve but I just could not find it, so had to go in to have him release it :oops: :oops: . He said he would send me a sample of the pump which he did. After looking at it, I had no problem finding the release. 8-)
I'm sure once the swelling all goes down you will be fine. If not, I would call for an appointment to have them show you, and have you do it in front of them till you get it right. Good luck, and congrats!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:16 am

HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd wrote:You have the same problem as MK who also has a Titan. Your implant is badly buckled deep inside of you.I have an LGX and it took me 7 months to fully inflate my implant. Mine is softer so takes longer to break up the scarring. I really do not understand why these guys do not send patients home fully stretched out.
Your pump is a different problem. For some reason surgeons can't seem to get it right. Maybe there is no right place? But obviously high is never it. Sounds like yours has glued itself to your left testicle. Not sure about sterility but that's got to hurt. Mine was on top of my left testicle cord hurt every time I tried to pump. 4 months later I'd had enough and had a surgery just to move my pump. Good luck.

DouAnd, Thats what Dr. Perito told me on my las visit to his office was that I have "more dick inside of me", which I'm now translating its buckled inside of me. However, I'm not familiar with MK on this site. Do you know how he resolved his situation? Did he post any resolution? I'd be curious to find out. Also, left testicle is still tender.

HT,
Mk kept pumping and hoping. Fully inflate for sex and have it often. His just suddenly popped up about an inch as I recall. Didn't do anything special. Good luck with all.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:08 pm

I finally was able to find and use the release valve on yesterday from since having the implant on 1/25/19 :D :D :D

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:38 am

HomeTeam wrote:I finally was able to find and use the release valve on yesterday from since having the implant on 1/25/19 :D :D :D

Did you see an increase in girth from using the trimix for 10 yrs? If so, did you lose that increase with your implant? I did :( Please PM me your answer.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”