Both dissapointed & have a pump question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Both dissapointed & have a pump question

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:18 am

HomeTeam wrote:
thereishope wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:thereishope, if things don't improve within the next 9 months or so I will definitely get a second opinion from Dr. Eid (probably do the video consultation).

It is not how a situation like this should be handled man. You want to prevent atrophy as best as you can and if you say that you lost that much size, you are clearly undersized. Why wait 9 months and complicate things more, potentially, when you can get a second opinion from one of the best out there, through the comfort of your home in less than a month?

thereishope I actually have a meeting with Dr. Perito next week Monday to discuss with him further and for him to check my penis again (I had a lot of fibrosis and scaring so he did the 'scratch' technique' on me). He previously told its a matter of stretching the tissue by cycling because of the previous fibrosis. But you do make some valid points which I have considered. So now after my meeting with Dr. Perito next week Monday I will definately call Dr. Eid to set up a video conference with him. Thanks for your concern!

Hey Hope... Your doctor is one of the best there is. Maybe he didn't say anything about the ultrasound because there was nothing to say. Everyone on this website that is implanted will tell you, time is your best friend. Your job is to get the swelling and bruising down by icing and later, a nice hot bath. Also cycling when instructed to do so. You will discover that being in a tub of water as hot as you can stand it will help you a lot when you start to cycle. The hot water softens up the pump, making it easy to pump and cycle. Until you have good reason not to, trust your surgeon. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:07 pm

There seem to be a lot of mixed emotions for Dr Perito. He and Dr Carrion are best buds both excellent surgeons both have strong opinions. The main reason I left Dr Carrion is because he was hell bent to slice open my penis and fix it correctly. Dr Kramer may insist on the same thing but I hope not. I have or had Keloids in my youth not anxious to have wart like scars growing on my shaft. I'd rather try the least invasive approach first.
Hope your outcome is great
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:32 pm

Doug, you might ask about using Rejuvenes silicone sheets for scar control. DEFINITELY no staples. I've read a few here that had staples and I continue to ask what kind of lazy ass unskilled quack uses staples? I expect that kind of lazy shit work externally will be similar lazy speed through it crap inside too. Bottom line is you need to chill yourself out enough and be confident enough in your doctor to tell him you want to minimize the procedure as much as possible to prevent further issues and why, but also want to fix it this time. Whatever it takes. A suggestion: I saw a video a couple years back where a surgeon repaired a guy's penis by pulling his whole dick inside out through the scrotal incision. To me that would be a very difficult way to do it but there was only one incision. If I were a doctor, I do not think I would ever try that way unless the work needed was minimal but I saw it done. Some doctors are just good at what they do. The common way as you know is to deglove it all through a circumcision type cut if internal repairs need made. There is also the sock technique for cavernosal repairs. Cheers buddy.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:45 pm

DougAnd wrote:There seem to be a lot of mixed emotions for Dr Perito. He and Dr Carrion are best buds both excellent surgeons both have strong opinions. The main reason I left Dr Carrion is because he was hell bent to slice open my penis and fix it correctly. Dr Kramer may insist on the same thing but I hope not. I have or had Keloids in my youth not anxious to have wart like scars growing on my shaft. I'd rather try the least invasive approach first.

Why do I have the impression on every post I read from you that you always want to tell the doctor what to do?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:21 pm

thereishope wrote:
DougAnd wrote:There seem to be a lot of mixed emotions for Dr Perito. He and Dr Carrion are best buds both excellent surgeons both have strong opinions. The main reason I left Dr Carrion is because he was hell bent to slice open my penis and fix it correctly. Dr Kramer may insist on the same thing but I hope not. I have or had Keloids in my youth not anxious to have wart like scars growing on my shaft. I'd rather try the least invasive approach first.

Why do I have the impression on every post I read from you that you always want to tell the doctor what to do?

Because after you're asleep they can legally do what ever the hell they please. Have you ever had Keloids? Even a bad bruise turns hard as a rock for years. I need to trust the the surgeon will do nothing that we have not both agreed on. It may well be that I end up sliced and diced in spite of every effort. If so after all else fails then so be it I'll live with what ever that means. But yes this is my body that is why I try to get as much info as possible to make the best choice. But it will be a joint decision or none at all. Sorry with me that is as good as it gets.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 pm

There's only one person who gives a shit about you, and you are it.
If the doc says he will do what he thinks best, you have no power.

My doc said if I got an 18cm LGX, it would be floppy.
How come every person here with even longer LGXs don't complain?

If one of the papers they make you sign says they can bring in anyone to assist, you'll be responsible to pay if they aren't covered by your insurance.

There are many minefields in this and you have to at least minimalize them.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:27 pm

Lots to cover here. I had infrapubic. My doc has been doing them for 30 years. First off, I specifically asked him if I should pull the pump down. He specifically said don't touch the pump, which I did. "WTF" Left nut joined the pump with scar tissue. Spent 4 weeks using 105 degree hot tub twice a day pulling them apart. Now left nuts sitting high above the pump but very close to the release bar. It works.
My doc pumped me up 80-90% for 4 weeks. I was in major pain the whole time. It was the same pain as you get when you pump max after 1/2 hr. I had a 15 degree sharp bend at mid ship and lots of scaring. I asked why he kept me pumped so hard for 4 weeks. He said, that is what I needed. Man of few words. Cant ask more questions as he retired right after my operation.
! yr since OP and it all works great. No bend, no bumps from scar tissue. I cycle every day and may have gained 1/2 inch, but I was at pre surgery trimix size right at 4 weeks post OP.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:43 pm

tomas1 wrote:There's only one person who gives a shit about you, and you are it.
If the doc says he will do what he thinks best, you have no power.

My doc said if I got an 18cm LGX, it would be floppy.
How come every person here with even longer LGXs don't complain?

If one of the papers they make you sign says they can bring in anyone to assist, you'll be responsible to pay if they aren't covered by your insurance.

There are many minefields in this and you have to at least minimalize them.

tomas1, well said! That is exactly what I told my doc.....I have one dick, this is your business and you see many guys every day all day working on their dicks. As a doctor if you make a mistake or it do a bad job you still get to be in business and move on to the next guy's dick. I don't have that luxury as I have 1 dick I have to live with 24hrs a day all day, there are no extra dicks in my closet hiding if he screws up on me.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:48 pm

DougAnd wrote:
thereishope wrote:

Because after you're asleep they can legally do what ever the hell they please. Have you ever had Keloids? Even a bad bruise turns hard as a rock for years. I need to trust the the surgeon will do nothing that we have not both agreed on. It may well be that I end up sliced and diced in spite of every effort. If so after all else fails then so be it I'll live with what ever that means. But yes this is my body that is why I try to get as much info as possible to make the best choice. But it will be a joint decision or none at all. Sorry with me that is as good as it gets.

DouAnd, Agreed!...You can afford a bad haircut, a bad manicure, a bad car repair job, etc. But you can't afford a bad job on your dick, you only have 1 dick AND that 1 dick is so delicate and precious it doesn't need to keep being worked on if a guy screws up the first or second time
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:25 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd wrote:
thereishope wrote:

DouAnd, Agreed!...You can afford a bad haircut, a bad manicure, a bad car repair job, etc. But you can't afford a bad job on your dick, you only have 1 dick AND that 1 dick is so delicate and precious it doesn't need to keep being worked on if a guy screws up the first or second time

Thanks HomeTeam and Needshelp,
As this thing looms closer I become more anxious. Dr Carrion was the only one of I think 5 surgeons who actually examined me that had a clue what the problem was took him like 5 seconds or less. I see this all the time he said. I have to believe that he knows exactly what he is saying when he told me in essence that my penis is a ticking time bomb that will eventually explode with catastrophic infection if I don't get it fixed, the right tip back in place. So here I am trying for the least damaging way knowing that the chances for success are less than good. I am so hoping that Dr Kramer has the skills to do this without opening me up (as in my entire shaft). But if not oh well what other good choice is there?

Return to “Implants”