UK Implant Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
UK_Steve

Re: UK Implant Diary

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:25 am

Day 22
Much better sleep last night feeling much more comfortable.

Pumped up in hot bath. Initially 18 pumps until resistance at the pump felt. Waited 5 minutes & managed 3 more pumps the waited another 5 minutes then managed 3 more pumps again. No pain felt. Deflated easily, then deflated further again(not sure whether this achieved anything). Finished with a single additional pump to reset the valve. Went out for a 30 minute walk.

Only slight discomfort occurred. Another milestone!

Day 23

Restless night due to toothache, just my luck! Dentist appointment tomorrow. Got to remember to get antibiotics before dental injection!

Pumped up again this morning. Initially 19 pumps, the 4 more after 2 minutes and a further 3 more after 5 minutes. Length pumped is 6" and girth is 5.5" (flaccid is 5.75" long with girth 5.5"). So growth from flaccid to erect is very little. If it stays that way then so be it as I'm very pleased with what I have now!

I'm finding it very easy to inflate & deflate. Hopefully I'll be able to do this without having to sit in a hot bath, very soon!

Continued my walk around the estate. I have to wear my loose track suit trousers to hide the bulge. I can't have the neighbours getting the wrong impression! I've tried wearing tight underwear but this becomes uncomfortable after a while. I must persevere though or I'll never be able to wear the rest of my trousers again!

Day 24

This morning's inflation in hot bath was 21 initial + 2 + 2 = 25 to completion. Deflated with ease.

I'm taking Codeine (30mg) to control the toothache pain. I saw my dentist in the afternoon who has prescribed me with 21 Amoxicillin (500mg) tablets. Further appointment in 3 weeks time.

My main discomfort from the implant is due to the dog ear that forms low on the right hand side of my penis when flaccid. I pumped up the implant (5 complete inflations) to straighten it out slightly. This has definitely improved things. Hopefully with time either the implant will soften or the penile cylinders will harden!

Day 26 - Pumping problem

Decided to try to cycle the implant while sitting up in bed this morning instead of in the hot bath. The wheat bag was heated in the microwave and carefully rested on my groin to soften the implant & make pumping easier.. The wheat bag is very versatile in that it can be heated as well as frozen.

Inflating was relatively easy. I continued to pump until I felt resistance in the pump. However this point was never reached even with >50 pumps. I deflated then inflated again but still the same problem despite a very hard erection. I then went to shower & repeated the cycle there. This time pumping resistance increased at about 20 pumps. So was the valve sticking or was the last part of the fluid in the reservoir not getting to the pump?

Day 27

Pumped up again this morning while lying in bed. Only managed 9 pumps meaning I have been almost fully pumped for the last 24 hours. I had difficulty deflating having tried several times without success. In the end I sat in a hot bath to achieve it fairly easily. I'm still getting an occasional burning sensation in the shaft. Lying down or walking successfully controls this. But standing or sitting upright brings it back. The shaft still feels numb as though it belongs to someone else! I'm continuing with my daily walks, now about 1 hour duration.

Day 28 (4 weeks)

HAPPY EASTER FELLOW BIONIC BROTHERS!

Inflated & deflated in hot bath again this morning. 17 initial pumps then 2 later. No pain at all either inflating or deflating. The burning sensation in my shaft however continues to annoy me & I look forward to the day when it will be a distant memory - Oh how I wish! This really is a small price to pay for the result of the surgery!

I have a telephone feedback conversation with one of the surgery team on Tuesday. This should be a formality.
65 years old
Diagnosed with PC in August 2017 - Biopsy Gleason 4+5=9
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.
Titan 22cm + 1cm - 25/03/19 by Mr Ralph in London UK

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:30 am

4 weeks erect
Attachments
4 weeks erect.jpg
4 weeks erect.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 1147 times
65 years old
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:30 am

UK_Steve wrote:4 weeks erect

Looks great Steve, you must be pleased. :)

Larry

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:57 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Looking forward to launch day Larry (week 6) and wishing this burning sensation would go away!
65 years old

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:21 am

UK_Steve wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Looking forward to launch day Larry (week 6) and wishing this burning sensation would go away!

Burning sensation eh? I hope you don't have a UTI. If you have a temp, frequent urination and or only pee a little bit, go to emerg right away. Infection can jeopardize an implant, unfortunately, I would know. :)

Larry

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:19 am

Larry10625 wrote:
UK_Steve wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Burning sensation eh? I hope you don't have a UTI. If you have a temp, frequent urination and or only pee a little bit, go to emerg right away. Infection can jeopardize an implant, unfortunately, I would know. :)

Larry

No problem peeing & no high temperature. Pretty sure it's in the glans /shaft of my penis. To be expected at this stage I suppose. Gradually improving with time.
65 years old

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:58 am

Happy Easter Steve

You doing very well for having it done just last month! Looking good and just follow the Docs orders.. Best of luck to you and have a lot of fun soon.

Floridian
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:26 pm

Floridian wrote:Happy Easter Steve

You doing very well for having it done just last month! Looking good and just follow the Docs orders.. Best of luck to you and have a lot of fun soon.

Floridian

Thank you Floridian, your comments are appreciated.

Steve
65 years old

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Looks great Steve, you must be pleased. :)

+ 1

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:21 am

Beautiful looking dick, very happy for you.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”