UK Implant Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
UK_Steve

Re: UK Implant Diary

Postby UK_Steve » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:07 am

Geronimo wrote:Hi Steve, looking good my man, any chance of a update pic.

Sure my friend .....
Attachments
Day 17.jpg
Day 17.jpg (61.66 KiB) Viewed 1228 times
65 years old
Diagnosed with PC in August 2017 - Biopsy Gleason 4+5=9
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.
Titan 22cm + 1cm - 25/03/19 by Mr Ralph in London UK

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:18 am

WOW you are huge, can't wait to see you fully pumped up, what a great cock.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:43 am

Geronimo wrote:WOW you are huge, can't wait to see you fully pumped up, what a great cock.

LOL All credit to Coloplast!! :lol:
65 years old
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:20 pm

UK_Steve wrote:
Geronimo wrote:WOW you are huge, can't wait to see you fully pumped up, what a great cock.

LOL All credit to Coloplast!! :lol:

Looks GREAT! Yes, want to see it pumped!
DSCN1700.JPG
DSCN1700.JPG (78.88 KiB) Viewed 1213 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:07 pm

Hi Happy toy, yes lets see you fully pumped up.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Coloplast pump

The pump is positioned low in the scrotum just behind the twins.
Mr Ralph told me not to pull down on the pump as this was unnecessary. Later, one of his team told me that he doesn't stitch the pump in position but forms a constriction preventing it from rising in the scrotum.

Here's a photo of the Coloplast pump that I was given to practice with.
Attachments
Coloplast pump.jpg
Coloplast pump.jpg (77.39 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Day 19

I've not been looking forward to today as this is the day I must inflate & deflate on my own for the first time! My instructions were to inflate as much as I can stand then immediately deflate.

I decided to do this in a hot bath to soften the implants & hopefully make it easier.

I sat in the hot water for 5 minutes then searched around for the pump. I wrapped one finger around the back of the pump and used one thumb on top of the other to compress the pump. The pump needed quite a lot of pressure to depress. Occasionally, at about half depressed it worried me that the pump might launch itself out of my grip. I inflated in 10 squeeze lots at a time while waiting 1 or 2 minutes in between then adjusting the grip to try to improve.

I decided to stop after pumping 40 times as resistance was increasing. Up to this point I had no pain at all and the erection looked good. I decided to wait for 15 minutes then try to deflate. However after a few minutes there was a slight burning sensation in the penis which increased to an ache. So after 10 minutes I decided to have a go at deflating. To my pleasant surprise I found the deflate button quite easily and soon completed the deflation while squeezing my penis. The next few hours were quite uncomfortable despite taking some ibuprofen & paracetamol tablets. This has now totally subsided.

I am much happier now that I am confident I can inflate & deflate the implant. Maybe I'll have another go tomorrow?!!
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:03 am

Professor Ralph (Q & A's)
I had a number of questions to ask before & after my implant operation. Here's a summary of the replies from Professor Ralph & his team for future reference.
1. How many implants did you carry out in 2018? over 250
2. Where will my operation take place? Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth
3. Do you give the option of both types of implant? Yes
4. Which Implant would you recommend for me? (after stretch measurement) Coloplast Titan 22cm. Would not recommend AMS greater than 18cm but would carry out final decision during operation. Mr Ralph showed & demonstrated both types on implants.
5. Will it be you (Mr Ralph) who will do the surgery? Yes!!
6. Do you use the "no touch" technique? He uses a modified version of the technique to allow better access.
7. Epidural or general anaesthetic? general
8. Abdominal or scrotal incision? scrotal
9. I'm concerned about stories about floppy glans. Caused by inexperienced surgeons. Not an issue!
10. Will I be partially inflated after the operation? Yes about 50%. I would have a catheter & drain tube inserted which will be removed the day after surgery. I will spend one night in hospital.
11. What about showers & baths post op? Glue will be applied to the wound which will allow me to shower and minimise infection. No baths for the first 2 weeks.
12. Should I pull down on the pump? No, not necessary.
13. Should I apply ice pack? No, not necessary
14. How long will it be before I will be free from soreness, tenderness? 2 to 3 weeks
15. Will the stitches be dissolving or have to be removed? dissolving
16. When will be my follow up appointment? about 2 weeks after operation when you will be instructed on how to cycle the implant.
17. If I have any issues how will I be able to contact you? Just contact the surgery
18. Should I apply any creams/Vaseline to the scrotal area after the operation? No
19. Any other advice?
In future, ensure that you take antibiotics before any dental work involving injection.
• Use a hairdryer (cold setting) to dry around the wound after washing
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:47 am

Day 20

Decided not to inflate today after pumping so much yesterday, Went for a longer walk outside our estate & felt like I could have walked for ever without any pain!

Day 21

Pumped up in hot bath this morning. After only 28 pumps pressing became harder so decided to stop there and deflate. No problem either inflating or deflating. This time I tried to depress the pump more fully than I did last time which required 40 pumps to reach the same stage.

The next few hours were spent nursing an uncomfortable burning feeling in the glans & shaft of my penis. Went for a walk & found that this suppresses the burning sensation but when I stopped walking the burning returned!

At last the glue that has been attached to my scrotum since my surgery came away in the bath. The site of the surgery has nicely blended into the scrotal line (see picture).
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:48 am

3 Weeks Post Surgery
Attachments
Day 20.jpg
Day 20.jpg (35.86 KiB) Viewed 1060 times
65 years old

Return to “Implants”