UK Implant Diary

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Geronimo

Re: UK Implant Diary

Postby Geronimo » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:56 pm

Great post Steve, not many from UK, I have no private med-care so down to NHS which is not perfect, have to wait for them, all treatments must fail before i can get implant.

Great pics of your progress, we look very similar, great UK cock.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:24 pm

Thanks Geronimo, it was the same for treatment under private insurance. They (AXA-PPP) required a letter from my consultant saying that all alternative treatments had failed. They covered the cost of the operation but only a quarter of Mr Ralph's fee and also none of the anaesthetist's fee. They would have covered more if I was to go with a surgeon & anaesthetist of their choice but I only wanted Mr Ralph & his team.

I don't know how long the waiting list for the NHS is but hopefully you'll get an appointment very soon. If you can get Mr Ralph don't think twice!
65 years old
Diagnosed with PC in August 2017 - Biopsy Gleason 4+5=9
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.
Titan 22cm + 1cm - 25/03/19 by Mr Ralph in London UK

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
UK_Steve wrote:The use of Vaseline sounds like a good idea. My fear though, is introducing an infection as there are still slight traces of blood in the supporting cotton pads. I'll give it a while and will probably use it. Thanks for the heads up.

As for competition - I should be so lucky! I'll just be happy to get him working again!!

My surgeon told me Polysporin because it is like Vaseline except it has an antibacterial agent in it to keep away infection. :)

Larry

While rare, some people are allergic to certain anti-bacterial ointments. (My Father, became allergic to one of the 'sporins suddenly one year).

Honey is a fairly good anti-bacterial agent. Look it up. Supposedly because it contains almost no water (check your source for the honey, some sellers add water to their product.)

Caveat: I am not a medical professional or herbalist of any kind.

Yup, fair enough... in which case I would definitely use good ole Vaseline. The honey is going under my peanut butter on toast. :)

Larry

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:55 pm

LOL & much tastier than Vaseline!
65 years old
Radical Prostatectomy 14/12/17 no nerves spared - PSA now undetectable. ED since op. Tried MUSE and injections without success.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 pm

UK_Steve wrote:LOL & much tastier than Vaseline!

I would not think anything used for the purposes of the discussion here (infection control on a fresh wound) would be a subject of a taste test.

Save the honey and peanut butter for oral play AFTER healing. Do not neglect the virtues (nor the punny possibilities) of Marshmallow Fluff.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:41 am

Hi Steve, ask my Uro about implants, it was her that told told all other treatments to fail before you are considered, and i'm getting good erection from pills, so for it looks like a long way off, but happy with what i have got.
72 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED & hand massage, given me a big fatter penis, , love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:37 am

Hi Geronimo, just seen this message after your PM. I think I would have probably done the same as you if I'd have had success with any of the alternative treatments and delayed having the implant. The great thing is that it's always available if the alternatives fail.
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:21 am

Day 6
Slept well last night with just getting up once to pee

Peeing still a bit challenging with little feeling that I need to pee or that my bladder is empty afterwards.

The aching seems to be located less so in the glans & more so in the scrotum. The walk in the garden yesterday was spoiled by feeling groin pain when I put my weight onto my right foot. However when immobile the aching disappears!

Getting a bit fed up just sitting/lying down but I know it has to be done!

The wound seems to be healing well
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:23 am

1 week post op

Not a good sleep last night. Constant aching in groin & difficulty getting comfortable. Increased the pain meds back to 2 tablets & the world is a happy place again!

No problems with BM as I have got diarrhoea now but better than constipation I suppose.

Wounds healing well so decided to wear boxer shorts & dispense with the pads & cotton pants.

So far so good.
65 years old

UK_Steve

Postby UK_Steve » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:27 am

1 week post op
Attachments
1 week.jpg
1 week.jpg (57.37 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
65 years old

Return to “Implants”