Third implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RayChez

Re: Third implant

Postby RayChez » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:07 pm

It has been now nine days since my revision and I am impressed that the third one is healing up so quick. All the bruising is gone, swelling is 99% gone also. Very little pain, it is actually more of a discomfort getting used to the whole new application. I do notice a big difference on this revision is that I do not feel any tubing anywhere. Before I could feel a little on one side at the base coming in from the reservoir, I also notice that the tips were pulled more into the gland then before. They left about three pumps full on the cylinders it seems like. Stitches are still on, probably will be removed on April ninth when my first doctor visit since the surgery.

I am glad that it was not rough because I was looking for just a pump R&R. Big surprise :shock: when I come out of the anesthesia. I will have lots of questions with the doc. :o
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:54 pm

Very good sir. The insides are held together with velcro. :o :lol:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:56 pm

Thirteen days now since the revision, and it looks great. No swelling, no pain, but I have not returned to the doctor to remove the stitches. Probably the 9th of April will be my first visit post surgery.

The first I would have to say was the most painful, lasting fifteen years. The second only lasted twenty months and there was a lot of discomfort on the recovery on that revision. My scrotum was all black and I ended up going to the ER then and the ER doctor called it a hemitoma so it took a lot of ice packs to get it back to my natural color white. Pump failure I believe was the problem with the second implant.
Then the third and it will be my last because I am getting up in age and what I have read the older you are the harder it is coming out of anesthesia. But this third implant was the smoothest operation I have had. Hardly any pain in the first two days. So I did not take any pain pills after the second day, just ice packs. Swelling is gone, so no more ice either. Will report after the ninth as to what the doctor implanted, probably a LGX, they do not implant Coloplasts in that Urological Institute. So far length looks about the same, but more girth. We will see once he gives the green light to start inflating it to full capacity. :o

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:12 pm

Yesterday which was my 22nd day post surgery went to see the surgeon and get the stitches removed. The nurse removed the stitches and then the doctor come in and was very pleased with the outcome. He said that I was all healed up and to go out and use it. :o I told him it was only twenty two days since the surgery. He asked me if I had pumped it up yet and I told him NO. I said I want incision to be completely healed up before I would try something like that. He said you are all healed up and go out and use it. I was surprise because the other two it took four and six weeks before I could actually start having sex or even stroking it. So last night I decided to pump her up to about three quarters full, and it felt massive and big. So I just gently stroked it a few times and then deflated it. I did not want to rock the boat too soon. Slept good and this morning I thought I would have been sore, but it felt perfectly normal. So I am back to normal in twenty two days. WOW! I still can not believe how fast I healed on my third revision. He said he changed everything except the cylinders. The cylinders he just pulled them further into the gland and just added rte's at the base. He done a great job.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:32 am

Interesting topic, so my question would be how would you know it is time to replace implant after normal wear and tear?
I read these implants last anywhere from 10 to 15 years (some site said 20 years).
I understand failures, but after 9+ years, what are the signs it is time for a new one? Pumping and nothing happens, pain, bulging, etc...?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:26 pm

For me it was simply that when I started pumping, nothing was happening. Tried it a couple of times, then got appointment with my urologist. It had lasted a good 12 years :D and I have had my replacement since 2014. (No pain, just nothing happening when I was pumping.)

Return to “Implants”