2 Weeks since Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

2 Weeks since Titan

Postby SW0110 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:33 pm

There are a lot of journals on here which give great detail. I just wanted to summarize my experience after hitting the 2 week mark. I decided to go with a local Dr. In Cincinnati. Well pretty local, i still had to drive 2.5 hours each way for this 2 week check. I did a lot of research and talked to a lot of local docs. I actually saw 3 before finding the one i went with.

I was so nervous on the drive to the hospital. Before i even went back to the or i had 3 different courses of antibiotics over 2 hours to make sure they were in my system. This is in addition to what was given during surgery and overnight for my stay in the hospital. I also went home with a weeks worth of bactrim. Surgery was straight forward and my wife was told it went great and i would be happy with the result. She did not get size though. Dr. Stretched me right before i went to or and said this is what to expect. He was very cognizant of a mans sensitivity to size. My estimate is it was right about 6 inches. I have been keeping track for months and it was about same as it had been even with a cold hospital room.

I woke up in a hospital room with great nursing staff. This Dr. Regularly uses this hospital so all the nurses i had were very familiar with implants and care while in the hospital overnight. Basically woke up and my dick was wrapped up pretty tight in gauze. What shocked me was how very little i was bruised. Almost no bruising at all. Swelling was minimal, and for the most part looked pretty normal for what i could see.

Stayed overnight in hospital. Early next morning i took out the catheter and jp drain. No big deal there. Dr. Wanted me to remove them to see if it was any issue. The only issue was cutting one stitch loose from the drain so i could pull it out. Drain was a little more pressure coming out than catheter. While in hospital i did get oral pain meds along with a couple shots of morphine. Not to bad pain at all.

Before discharge the nurse unwrapped my dick and put couple gauze pads on. That was all. I looked pretty much normal. The only swelling was the fat pad. Went home from hospital in a tight pair of boxer briefs and was comfotable. I was pumped up about 50 or so percent. 3 hour ride home in snowstorm was not even that bad but did get oral pain meds right before i got in the jeep.

Got home and went to bed with dick pointing toward the belly button wearing boxer briefs. Started weaning myself off pain meds. About 1 every six hours instead of 2 every 4. No real issue with pain and stopped them at end of day 3. My biggest issue was the half hard on was a bit uncomfortable.

Oh peeing was also a pain. No way i could use a toilet. The only way possible was to lay on my side and use a little johnny. Pretty much did this for about 10 days until i was able to sit on toilet and get it down enough to miss rim. Made my wife much happier.

After 2 weeks i never did get any real bruising at all. My only bruise was on one spot of my scrotum. Fat pad swelling is pretty much gone. Soreness is gone unless i push on something. One testicle is still tender. I have no idea where the reservoir is. Cannot feel it at all. I have tried to find the tubing. I do not feel a tube anywhere i can feel. I have about a 1.5 inch incision in the top part of my scrotum. That is even healed up. No snake bite scars either.

Cylinders feel pretty good and my tips are well into the glans so size is probably good. Dr. Deflated me today to about 25 percent. Ache is gone finally. My only issue is my pump is just a little high for me to reach deflate button. Dr. Was able to find it no problem but i was unable to do so. He instructed me on how to find the button but until i can fo so was instructed to sit in a hot bath a couple times a dsy and work on pulling pump down. Pump is not attached to anything so he ssid it should settle down just fine. It is angled good sitting exactly horizontal to my pelvis. Perfect angle to grip when i get pump lower.

Measured last night and was 5.5 inches and about 5 girth. Hoping i get to my 6 and 6 over the next few months and year. All in all not bad i am thinking for 2 weeks and not fully pumped at all yet.

I just wanted to write my experience. There are plenty of good ones and some not so good ones. I have had a great experience and hope it just gets better and better. No wtf moment for me at any time so far. To be honest though with the venous leak and 35 degree peyronies curve i had no other options if i want a hard dick for sex. Curve was gone at 50 percent pumped as well and no hourglass. It cannot do anything but get better the more i pump.

Everyone take care and good luck to all of us implanted over the past few weeks.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

DougAnd

Re: 2 Weeks since Titan

Postby DougAnd » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:28 pm

Sw,
Success stories such as yours always boosts morale. Thanks for sharing. Could you add your implant type, cylinder size and rtes in your bio? Thanks
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:55 am

SW0110 wrote:There are a lot of journals on here which give great detail. I just wanted to summarize my experience after hitting the 2 week mark. I decided to go with a local Dr. In Cincinnati. Well pretty local, i still had to drive 2.5 hours each way for this 2 week check. I did a lot of research and talked to a lot of local docs. I actually saw 3 before finding the one i went with.

I was so nervous on the drive to the hospital. Before i even went back to the or i had 3 different courses of antibiotics over 2 hours to make sure they were in my system. This is in addition to what was given during surgery and overnight for my stay in the hospital. I also went home with a weeks worth of bactrim. Surgery was straight forward and my wife was told it went great and i would be happy with the result. She did not get size though. Dr. Stretched me right before i went to or and said this is what to expect. He was very cognizant of a mans sensitivity to size. My estimate is it was right about 6 inches. I have been keeping track for months and it was about same as it had been even with a cold hospital room.

I woke up in a hospital room with great nursing staff. This Dr. Regularly uses this hospital so all the nurses i had were very familiar with implants and care while in the hospital overnight. Basically woke up and my dick was wrapped up pretty tight in gauze. What shocked me was how very little i was bruised. Almost no bruising at all. Swelling was minimal, and for the most part looked pretty normal for what i could see.

Stayed overnight in hospital. Early next morning i took out the catheter and jp drain. No big deal there. Dr. Wanted me to remove them to see if it was any issue. The only issue was cutting one stitch loose from the drain so i could pull it out. Drain was a little more pressure coming out than catheter. While in hospital i did get oral pain meds along with a couple shots of morphine. Not to bad pain at all.

Before discharge the nurse unwrapped my dick and put couple gauze pads on. That was all. I looked pretty much normal. The only swelling was the fat pad. Went home from hospital in a tight pair of boxer briefs and was comfotable. I was pumped up about 50 or so percent. 3 hour ride home in snowstorm was not even that bad but did get oral pain meds right before i got in the jeep.

Got home and went to bed with dick pointing toward the belly button wearing boxer briefs. Started weaning myself off pain meds. About 1 every six hours instead of 2 every 4. No real issue with pain and stopped them at end of day 3. My biggest issue was the half hard on was a bit uncomfortable.

Oh peeing was also a pain. No way i could use a toilet. The only way possible was to lay on my side and use a little johnny. Pretty much did this for about 10 days until i was able to sit on toilet and get it down enough to miss rim. Made my wife much happier.

After 2 weeks i never did get any real bruising at all. My only bruise was on one spot of my scrotum. Fat pad swelling is pretty much gone. Soreness is gone unless i push on something. One testicle is still tender. I have no idea where the reservoir is. Cannot feel it at all. I have tried to find the tubing. I do not feel a tube anywhere i can feel. I have about a 1.5 inch incision in the top part of my scrotum. That is even healed up. No snake bite scars either.

Cylinders feel pretty good and my tips are well into the glans so size is probably good. Dr. Deflated me today to about 25 percent. Ache is gone finally. My only issue is my pump is just a little high for me to reach deflate button. Dr. Was able to find it no problem but i was unable to do so. He instructed me on how to find the button but until i can fo so was instructed to sit in a hot bath a couple times a dsy and work on pulling pump down. Pump is not attached to anything so he ssid it should settle down just fine. It is angled good sitting exactly horizontal to my pelvis. Perfect angle to grip when i get pump lower.

Measured last night and was 5.5 inches and about 5 girth. Hoping i get to my 6 and 6 over the next few months and year. All in all not bad i am thinking for 2 weeks and not fully pumped at all yet.

I just wanted to write my experience. There are plenty of good ones and some not so good ones. I have had a great experience and hope it just gets better and better. No wtf moment for me at any time so far. To be honest though with the venous leak and 35 degree peyronies curve i had no other options if i want a hard dick for sex. Curve was gone at 50 percent pumped as well and no hourglass. It cannot do anything but get better the more i pump.

Everyone take care and good luck to all of us implanted over the past few weeks.

Awesome outcome. Could you include implant type, size and rte's and do you have any before and after pics?
I suspect you didn't bruise much because they had you so snugly wrapped up. :)

Larry

Weazer

Postby Weazer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:51 pm

I thought the first 2 weeks were the worst. My healing seems to speed up in week 3 and 4.
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:49 pm

I really was amazed at how easy this actually went. He still looks a bit small to me but i did measure today and was solid 5.5 and 5. I was hoping for a 20 cm but hope that the 19 total gets me to my stretch of 6. So far i still feel ridges and folds so know there is more available so probably will get close.

Have to say though a usable 5.5 is pretty damn good and it would definitely be enjoyed if this is where i end up.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”