Pre-surgical Testing approved and ready for Dr. Kramer

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Hoppy

Re: Pre-surgical Testing approved and ready for Dr. Kramer

Postby Happy Hoppy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:05 pm

I got a Titan implant from Dr Kramer in Feb this year. He asked me what type of implant I wanted, and I said "How could I know better than you?" I woke up with the Titan and so far it sits at 3oclock all the time. It's kind of different but seems to be going down a bit over time.
1 thing I would do is have all of your questions written down for Dr Kramer. My initial visit was maybe 5 mins, my visit 4 weeks later for activation was maybe 5 mins. He will be gone in a flash unless you ask him things quick.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:04 pm

Happy Hoppy wrote:I got a Titan implant from Dr Kramer in Feb this year. He asked me what type of implant I wanted, and I said "How could I know better than you?" I woke up with the Titan and so far it sits at 3oclock all the time. It's kind of different but seems to be going down a bit over time.
1 thing I would do is have all of your questions written down for Dr Kramer. My initial visit was maybe 5 mins, my visit 4 weeks later for activation was maybe 5 mins. He will be gone in a flash unless you ask him things quick.

I was implanted with a Titan June of last year. Mine was about the same as your's, at 3 o'clock, for awhile but slowly started to go down. Now, 10 months later fully deflated, which I rarely keep it, it's at 5 o'clock. So it will get softer with time AND usage. I keep about 3 pumps in mine most of the time, so it is at about 4, like the look and feel.
DSCN1699.JPG
DSCN1699.JPG (80.44 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
DSCN1700.JPG
DSCN1700.JPG (78.88 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Happy Hoppy

Postby Happy Hoppy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm

Thanks for reply, yours seems to be doing good.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:44 pm

Dogface wrote:EKG turned out fine but doctor said I'm a little too fat. Lift weights all the time and have higher than average BMI of 30. Meeting with Dr. Kramer on 4/17/19. Getting very nervous but determined to see this thing through. I'll let the doctor decide on my implant type. Been reading on forum about CX vs. LGX (I think) I have no clue which is right for me. I have extreme shrinkage since RP surgery. The damn thing is a shy turtle indeed. It's embarrassing having an examine. Surgery on a Wednesday and decided to stay until Friday due to advice from my FT bionic friends. May rent a car with a reclining passenger seat which will help on the return trip. (6 hours)

Thanks all for your support to each other and noobs like me.

Dogface
I just missed my cardiovascular appt got busy at work. Rescheduled for the 25th, I've already got my plane tickets hope I pass my EKG this time. Good luck to you!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Doug, I had an irregularity on my EKG but had had the same result several time before.
Can you say what exactly is on an irregularity is that would make you ineligible for surgery?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Dogface

Postby Dogface » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:09 pm

DougAnd wrote:
Dogface wrote:EKG turned out fine but doctor said I'm a little too fat. Lift weights all the time and have higher than average BMI of 30. Meeting with Dr. Kramer on 4/17/19. Getting very nervous but determined to see this thing through. I'll let the doctor decide on my implant type. Been reading on forum about CX vs. LGX (I think) I have no clue which is right for me. I have extreme shrinkage since RP surgery. The damn thing is a shy turtle indeed. It's embarrassing having an examine. Surgery on a Wednesday and decided to stay until Friday due to advice from my FT bionic friends. May rent a car with a reclining passenger seat which will help on the return trip. (6 hours)

Thanks all for your support to each other and noobs like me.

Dogface
I just missed my cardiovascular appt got busy at work. Rescheduled for the 25th, I've already got my plane tickets hope I pass my EKG this time. Good luck to you!

Sometimes I think those EKG machines are a little to sensitive. The doctor looked at my results twice indicating there was a very small concern but said it was within margin of error. Good luck to you too, DougAnd
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:03 pm

Thanks guys,
Tomas. this is the third time it has shown the left side of my heart enlarged. Dr Kramers paperwork said T need to do a stress test. Last one was at age fifty told me I had the heart of a 30 year old. Things change though.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”