How long to regain length?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
steveb

Re: How long to regain length?

Postby steveb » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Guys, I am only on here looking for support and suggestions on what I may do to regain lost length. I feel this is the best place to find men who have possibly been where I am after implant surgery and have gone on to regain lost length. I didn't mean to be looked at as complaining. This is my real life situation that I am in and I felt this was the best place to not only vent frustrations, but also find suggestions that may possibly help myself. This is an extremely important issue to me and I am only looking for some support. I never meant to create a discussion of malpractice. I have no intentions of getting a lawyer and never did. I just need all of your help. Anything you have done to regain length would be greatly appreciated as a suggestion.

Sincerely,
Steve B
Married 43 years old. Auto accident broke my pelvis in 7 spots which cause my ED

pianoman

Postby pianoman » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi steveb,
I had my AMS LGX 700MS installed 10-21-2011. Before surgery I measured about 7 inches, pumped with VED with a cock ring.The first time I measured after surgery I measured about 5.5 inches. For 2 mos before surgery I did the VED exercises twice a day. My measurements at age 21 was 7.25. my measurements a year ago was 6.5, Sometimes after pumping with VED I would be just over 8". Today at 67 years old, I measured a full 7.5 inches at 3.5 mos. post opt.

To get this kind of results, here is what I did. Before you do your pumping up; "warm up" for at least five minutes warm your penis and scrotum up. I use a sock filled with 2 lb. of dried beans, straight out of the bag, tie the end of the sock so as not to spill the beans. Microwave the beans one minute ( or more depending on your microwave) Get it as hot as you can stand it, but don't burn yourself. Then pump your penis up tight, till it hurts a little. Then massage your penis till the pain goes away. Pump it up some more, massage it some more till the pain goes away. When it gets so painful you can't continue, then let it down to about 70% (comfortable) Masterbate it till it feels OK. Warm it up Again, Then pump it back up and repeat the process till the hour is over.
Good Luck
Pianoman
Pianoman married 73 yrs old 1st implant on Oct. 21, 2011 AMS LGX 700 21 cm. By McHugh Failed Oct. 15, 2017 Found Dr. Hakky Atl, Ga Got 2nd. implant Dec. 28, 20017 Coloplast Titan XL 24cm. procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGKL0XDDHYQ

joedee51

Postby joedee51 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 am

I'm going for an implant on March 6th, 2012. I getting the ams 700 LGX. I have ED from my prostate CA surgery which was performed in 2007. My penis has shrunk from the surgery. I was 5.5 inches before my surgery, now you need a magnifying glass to find it, its much shorter. So in my case any length is better then what I have now. I'm looking forward to it. Will keep all posted.

rodend

Postby rodend » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I would go to another doctor, it does not sound good to me, and I have had 4 implants done. Two coloplast and to AMS.

UTprospect

Postby UTprospect » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 am

Steve, how about an update.Have things gotten any better. I want to thank you for being forthright on the issues. This is all important info for us who are considering the implant please respond and let us all know how you are doing

Return to “Implants”