Returning of libido after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: Returning of libido after implant

Postby tomas1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:54 pm

I'm probably shooting mostly blanks when I feel orgasms, but don't get the feeling either.
It could be worse. I told my wife I would holler the next time it happens lol.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:09 pm

My labito ramps up every 4 months right after my T pellets. Just had him a week or so ago and running on high. Usually tapers off after about two or three months by month for my tank is empty. But then comes the refreshing always looking forward to that.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:20 pm

Doug, would it better to take the shots weekly?
I notice no ups and downs that way.
85 years

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:23 pm

tomas1 wrote:Doug, would it better to take the shots weekly?
I notice no ups and downs that way.

My injections are every three weeks... no up's and downs. :)

Larry

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 pm

T medicine is probably the least expensive med I take, but all my meds are generic and reasonably priced.
I get enough T for 6 months for $60.
I do have to get my own needles and syringes, but I can handle that also.
85 years

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 pm

my original urologist has offered the new injections. I'm not sure how frequent they are I think it's every 2 or 3 months I might go to it this year after my operation
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:11 pm

I don't think my libido ever waned throughout the RP and ED and implant. I just lived every day frustrated. I'm sure my wife knew because, soft or firm, pills, pumps, injections or by hand she made sure I got off regularly. She ignored her needs and focused on me. She learned the right buttons to push when I wasn't firm. She was great with my soft penis. And now that things are working as they (almost) should, we are on track for an average of twice per week. Mostly we skip because of nightly obligations or family matters. We are very active and sometimes we are just too pooped to pop. Getting through the surgeries was the biggest problem because there was no way for me to experience an orgasm with all the bandages and then healing, going on. But when the doctor said GO, we did. Orgasms lagged a bit, hitting only about 500 in the early days. But I am batting about 900 now, and any time I want it. On the few times I don't quite get there it is because of the refractory period, I think. We tried sex with and without moderate alcohol, and that doesn't seem to matter. I can orgasm even if I won't remember it the next morning. Maybe it's how tired we are, so we try to hit it off earlier, maybe 8:30 instead of 10:00p. But the books say the refractory period shouldn't be much longer than a day. It's fun to experiment with our sex. Man I sleep good after a good orgasm. Then again, so does she. Haven't tried any injections or pills to reinforce libido because I don't think I need it. Our twice-a-weeks seem to match our needs. Twenty years ago, I could call for a "quickie" in the morning before work. She would then sleep late and I would shower and head out. Haven't resurrected that tradition that I liked so much yet. But I am thinking about asking. Two changes in my sexual performance seem to stand out: My orgasms last longer because I don't go soft (2x to 3x as long), and I really miss dumping a full load on (not) ejaculating. But, we are happy where we are.
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:51 pm

AMS CX 18 cm + 2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA.

DonDon,
If you don't mind would you elaborate on your under-sizing? Thanks
DougAnd

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:30 am

DonDon wrote:I don't think my libido ever waned throughout the RP and ED and implant. I just lived every day frustrated. I'm sure my wife knew because, soft or firm, pills, pumps, injections or by hand she made sure I got off regularly. She ignored her needs and focused on me. She learned the right buttons to push when I wasn't firm. She was great with my soft penis. And now that things are working as they (almost) should, we are on track for an average of twice per week. Mostly we skip because of nightly obligations or family matters. We are very active and sometimes we are just too pooped to pop. Getting through the surgeries was the biggest problem because there was no way for me to experience an orgasm with all the bandages and then healing, going on. But when the doctor said GO, we did. Orgasms lagged a bit, hitting only about 500 in the early days. But I am batting about 900 now, and any time I want it. On the few times I don't quite get there it is because of the refractory period, I think. We tried sex with and without moderate alcohol, and that doesn't seem to matter. I can orgasm even if I won't remember it the next morning. Maybe it's how tired we are, so we try to hit it off earlier, maybe 8:30 instead of 10:00p. But the books say the refractory period shouldn't be much longer than a day. It's fun to experiment with our sex. Man I sleep good after a good orgasm. Then again, so does she. Haven't tried any injections or pills to reinforce libido because I don't think I need it. Our twice-a-weeks seem to match our needs. Twenty years ago, I could call for a "quickie" in the morning before work. She would then sleep late and I would shower and head out. Haven't resurrected that tradition that I liked so much yet. But I am thinking about asking. Two changes in my sexual performance seem to stand out: My orgasms last longer because I don't go soft (2x to 3x as long), and I really miss dumping a full load on (not) ejaculating. But, we are happy where we are.

You are a very lucky guy. :D

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:36 pm

Like many of you, my libido "never left"...only my erections. Now my "endless erection" can take me anywhere my libido leads me....good luck, man!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “Implants”