Returning of libido after implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Slavicguy123

Returning of libido after implant

Postby Slavicguy123 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:32 am

I assume there is maybe a thread there where this is already discussed but purpouse of this site(in my opinion) is that it never stops rolling as lot of questions and subjects are already been answerd but new experiences are always welcome,before injury my libido was very high and now is on lower side of scale,anyone was in similar situation and gain libido back after implant?

dg_moore

Re: Returning of libido after implant

Postby dg_moore » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 am

Mine has never come back. It's been about 12 years now.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:28 am

before implant the urge was their, after the urge is their only more because my mind
says its possible to become erect when my wife want's sex i pump it up and my sex
drive cums right along with it. pun intended. life is gooooooood?

mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:31 am

Slavicguy123 wrote:I assume there is maybe a thread there where this is already discussed but purpouse of this site(in my opinion) is that it never stops rolling as lot of questions and subjects are already been answerd but new experiences are always welcome,before injury my libido was very high and now is on lower side of scale,anyone was in similar situation and gain libido back after implant?

Now that my dick works “first time every time” my self-doubt, fear of failure, anxiety, low self esteem are gone. All things that acted as a governor on my libido. Without them, my libido is free to run full speed ahead. Unfortunately it runs faster than my wife’s, but I think that’s why we have hands. ;)
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:25 am

If anything, my libido has gone way up.
I think it's that way since I'm always conscious of my semi hard dick.
At least my wife is also coming around to sex more often.
Let's hope that part continues.

T-shots probably aid my libido also?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Post-implant libido is the same as pre-implant libido -- very, very horny. :D

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 pm

Prior to my implant, I felt like a beaten man. My wife and I had sex 1 time a month. It was depressing. I’d be embarrassed to tell you how long that went on. Post implant I a REVITALIZED! I feel like a new man! My libido is back to my single years. My wife and I are doing it once a week now with no complaints on her part. My libido increase has really matched my wife’s which leads to me that her libido has been suppressed for all these years. I take much blame for this. We are making up for lost time. Post implant, I like to say, has changed not only my libido but my attitude on marriage. I feel that no matter how long you have been with someone, romance needs to fill the relationship. I am confidently able to accomplish this post implant.
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:55 am

My libido has still really amped up.
I show my wife a lot of love and affection and would like sex every morning while we still are able to do it.

She never liked more than every other day due to not liking me taking pills, and later injections.
We did stay away from more than 3 injections a week, but that doesn't apply now.
We're very open about talking about this and it helps.

We set a record for the first time since we were very young, by doing it the last 4 mornings.
I see no reason we can't continue this way while we can.

I'm having big problems ejaculating and have only had 3 since my surgery almost 2 months ago.
I really hope that improves with time.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:33 am

tomas1 wrote:My libido has still really amped up.
I show my wife a lot of love and affection and would like sex every morning while we still are able to do it.

She never liked more than every other day due to not liking me taking pills, and later injections.
We did stay away from more than 3 injections a week, but that doesn't apply now.
We're very open about talking about this and it helps.

We set a record for the first time since we were very young, by doing it the last 4 mornings.
I see no reason we can't continue this way while we can.

I'm having big problems ejaculating and have only had 3 since my surgery almost 2 months ago.
I really hope that improves with time.

OK but if it doesn't, as long as you feel the orgasm, it's better with no mess to have to clean up. :)

Larry

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 am

Way to go Tom !!!
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Return to “Implants”