10 Days since titan.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

10 Days since titan.

Postby SW0110 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:45 pm

All I can say is I hope the bottom does not fall out, but still doing great here. Swelling is just about all gone. Was not going to measure but did anyway. Partially inflated and still swollen and have a solid 5 inches. Girth is a little skinny though. Pump is sitting right in between the two boys. Sack is a little bruised on the lower right side but that is it. To be honest if This length was it I would be ok. It looks good pretty straight and hard. I could penetrate with this easily only partially pumped. Harder than anything i have had in years on and med or injection.

If i had known about the venous leak after i fell this titan would have been in years ago.

For anybody thinking about having an implant put in. It is a tough decision when you read about how painful some people have it. Also the issues some people have make you wonder.

While i just starting i can say you might have my recovery. No bruising except on the lower sack. No swelling period except for the fat pad. Did not need all my pain meds. Incision is pretty much healed up completely. I took a chance on a local doctor or pretty close one anyway and feel i struck gold. He listened, knew his stuff, put up with my questions, office staff was incredible, hospital crew was amazing. For me, this was an awesome experience and am ecstatic.

I also would say just looking at this erection for the past week. If something happens, i would get it fixed asap period. If a revision was needed for any reason. I would spend my kids inheritance to get it done. This is for me mainly and my wife incidentally.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Weazer

Re: 10 Days since titan.

Postby Weazer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:24 pm

I found that for me week 2 was better than week 1 but week 3 was MUCH better than week 2. Every week it will get a little better. My only advice would be to follow your doctors advice and have patience.
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

DougAnd

Re: 10 Days since titan.

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:48 pm

You've got more than 5 in there trust me brother. Don't know what you had going in but I was 4" the day of surgery 2 days later out came the catheter and up I popped to over 5. Been growing ever since and now past 7 months I am at 6 3/4". And my implant is 21 cm just like yours. When the time comes just pump like he!! keep those tips crying and you'll be amazed at what grows out from your legs. :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”