Short changed and floppy head.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Short changed and floppy head.

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:10 pm

Tmansdorfer wrote:I saw my surgeon today upon his request after I sent him an email telling him I was not happy. The visit went extremely well, I don’t think that he knew my pre surgery size until I sent the picture in the email. He told me that he would fix me by doing the penoscrotal approach for the revision and that would allow him to accurately measure me better. I know most of you would not let him touch you again but at this point I have mixed emotions.

Most surgeons would not admit that they could have done something different. I would give him a chance. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Larry,
You are kind hearted and very forgiving. I on the other hand trust no surgeon. It would be a cold day in he!! before a guy who screwed up this badly would ever touch me again. Of course if you don't know someone better then another mystery man would be just as bad or worse.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:37 am

DougAnd wrote:Larry,
You are kind hearted and very forgiving. I on the other hand trust no surgeon. It would be a cold day in he!! before a guy who screwed up this badly would ever touch me again. Of course if you don't know someone better then another mystery man would be just as bad or worse.

Well Doug, that's just the point. The way his doctor talked to him I can respect because he admitted he could have done it different with a better outcome. Had he denied it or denied that there was a problem, I would have run away but, when you don't know exactly what a doctor can/will do what, you're just in the dark. I hate to say it but, even the big four make mistakes. Jesus made mistakes and they hung him on a cross... is anybody else out there interested in joining him? NO!!! so, we as humans will sometimes make mistakes, even if it's just trusting someone. Nobody has ever called me "Kind hearted or forgiving"... more like a cold hearted, hot headed, black hearted prick. I guess that's the old style military coming out in me :lol: Now days, I have to be very careful or else I will hurt someone widdle feelwings.. OMG things are so different now. Early into my service as the Moderator here Paul said something like we can't talk to people like in the military... Oh if he only knew. That was the very old military, today is MUCH different... I really hope this clarifies my position.. I have written and deleted so many times in this message, I don't even know if makes sense anymore. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:11 pm

Good to know you have not changed Larry thought you were going soft on us.
TMan
Give us an update. You certainly have everyone's attention. We are all hoping for a great outcome.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Couple different points of view.
There's just no way someone who obviously didn't/doesn't know how to measure me would get a second chance to practice on me.
It'll be interesting to hear how this all shakes out and I really hope the result is good.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:40 pm

I still don't understand how the lead professor at USC always did infrapubic installations and this guy does not know how to do it. Other than this URO came from somewhere else where he got his training. Dr Boyds students would know how to measure it properly. Will this URO know how to measure with a scrotal cut. Face it guys, You cut into the corpa a small hole. Push the measuring device inward to get a measurement to the cruse. The device has cm marks on it. Write it down. Pull out the tool and push it in, up to the glans the other way. See the CM marks. ADD the two together. This is the length of the entire implant. Deal done. How is it easier to do scroataly than infra pubic. I still wold not have faith in him doing it right other than this time he will take more time shoving it in to full depth. Being a FT member I had the sense to tell my URO,(Boyd) that my trimix hard was 9 inch from the crus to the glans. He said that is what I would have when he got done. Actually he said that is what I would have after a year or 2 of cycling, I may have grown 1/2 inch in the past year.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Tmansdorfer

Postby Tmansdorfer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:44 pm

So I know that most of you would not let him touch you again but I am going to give it a chance. This time he knows exactly what I expect. The revision is scheduled for May 28th. We will see how it goes this time.
39 01/24/19 USC Dr Doumanian LGX 15cm 3, lGX 18 +2, revision 6-20 18+3 pump failure, revision 8-20 left cylinder in scrotum, 1-21 removed infection switched to dr Doyle, Boyd 10.05.21 a 15+3 cx,revision 01,23,24 with switch to LGX 15+6 fat pad removal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:53 pm

tomas1 wrote:Couple different points of view.
There's just no way someone who obviously didn't/doesn't know how to measure me would get a second chance to practice on me.
It'll be interesting to hear how this all shakes out and I really hope the result is good.

And if he is given the opportunity to do the revision and does a great job, then what do people say about him? How about "he's human and makes mistakes like everybody else".. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Tmansdorfer wrote:So I know that most of you would not let him touch you again but I am going to give it a chance. This time he knows exactly what I expect. The revision is scheduled for May 28th. We will see how it goes this time.

That's awesome. I hope he does a great job on you and turns you into John Holmes the 2nd. If he messes up again, verbally hang him out to dry on every "Review" website, on here and then in the courts. Can you imagine what this world would be like if we all expected perfection for everything, all the time? Yikes, we would be setting ourselves up for giant disappointment :)

Larry

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:28 pm

I had my cylinders pulled into the gland more on my latest revision. But I really did not have a floppy gland. It would still engorge big with blood pressure I guess, but I asked the doctor why he had pulled it in something like from a quarter inch to a half inch, not sure. I also asked why my cylinders were 18cm and my penis was much longer then that. He gave me a smile and said the cylinders were longer then 18 cm, but did not say much more about them only that he had added some rte's. I have requested from the records department what actually they done on my second revision, but have not received them yet. But even without pumping the implant up, I could get a semi erection. So I guess blood was still being fed to the gland.
The snake eyes you see for a couple of days is the nylon that is used to pull the cylinders into the gland.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Return to “Implants”