Posession implant after revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jollyhellfarter

Posession implant after revision

Postby Jollyhellfarter » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:23 am

Has anyone kept their old implant after a revision ? My Dr. Told me I couldnt have it and that was after I made it clear that I wanted it as I paid for it. It belongs to me.
44 yr. Old. White male. Average size. Healthy, Dr. Goldenberg, implanted nov. 13th 2018. Worst decision ever. Was adamant lgx, but dr. Decided cx when under. 1 cylinder 14 mm short. Buckling since day of surgery, whether flaccid or erect.

Lost Sheep

Re: Posession implant after revision

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Just as the Medical Profession is the country's (if not the world's) most successful Labor Union (so much so that is not even thought of as a Union), the Medical Industry is the country's most successful (and stealthy) Business Trust.

You have just pumped up against their monopoly. For years, I noticed that my medical records are the property of my medical care providers, not me.

There are reasons for this. Some valid. There are reasons against this, also valid.

It is the way it is.

I can understand that the manufacturer would want to examine your removed implant. If they do that to improve the product, wouldn't you want them to do that?

I can also understand that you have a curiosity about the implant and perhaps some sentimental value attaches, as well. It surely would be a fun conversation piece.

Balancing the (valid) desires of the manufacturers against your (also valid) desires, where would an independent observer come down, do you think?

Personally, I kept my wisdom teeth, but did not really care what happened to my appendix.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

alibaba

Re: Posession implant after revision

Postby alibaba » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 pm

See my opinion under heading Revision surgery yesterday
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”