Bringing Goliath Down

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Bringing Goliath Down

Postby DougAnd » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Those still looking for a good implant doctor, please note: my experiences are far from normal . Still, beware of Murphy's Law.

For all of you bottom liners my take away from this is ask your chosen surgeon to stretch you out and show you exactly how long you will be after implant. If he gives you a very hard tug, he's good to go. (That privilege is normally reserved for my wife however this little embarrassment :oops: is well worth it.)

Thought you guys might get a kick out of more details from my first two exams. So penile implanter number 1 had just given me the bad news about my leakage of 6 on both sides. He began discussing my options including an implant. "I'm 6.5 inches", I said. :P He paused. (Apparently his patients have no idea how long they are :?: ) After a long pause he holds out his thumb and forefinger and says "I'm going to shrink you about this much". (an inch) :shock:
my face gave me away. "I'm getting bad vibes", he said. :evil: "Can you induce an erection and show me how long I will be?" :roll: " No, I don't think you can be pleased, goodbye" :twisted: This guy prefers ignorant patients who won't complain about losing length but when they do he will simply tell them that they are mistaken ED took it before surgery, his measurements are accurate.

Implanter number 2 was convinced that indeed I needed one, "I'm 6.5 inches" :P I told him. "Your present length has nothing to do with my measurements", :ugeek: he replied. "If I measure 4.5 inches then that is what you will be." :mrgreen: I felt confident that could never happen, and said so. :? "Well", he bragged, "I just shortened a rather long guy by 2 inches." :twisted: Again, my face gave me away. He smirked and said that he was rather amused that the guy was so upset. I gasped :shock: and he smiled and said, "You only need 3 inches for full penetration". :lol:

So let me put this into proper perspective. This doctor was MiddleEastern so 4 1/2 to 5 inches on a good day. For a guy to complain that he only had 5 or 6 inches left seemed ludicrous to him. Neither one of these doctors seem to get it. It's not the length but what you are used to that counts. I slowly shrank for 40 years and never really cared. If ED only made me shorter but I was just as hard I would never have even considered an implant. Maybe if I shrank down to 3 inches and my MOJO wouldn't work but before that no way no how. Bringing this guy's Goliath down 2 notches just because he really didn't need that much was wrong. It's not what you have it's what you are used to that counts. For those of you who have had an injury or an RP and lost inches over night I feel your pain. After implant the first time I had sex nothing worked. My approach was off my stroke was wrong my angle didn't work right. That moment for me was more traumatic than all the years of ED combined. I'll admit that right then in that exam room I did have a very wicked case of bad vibes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I hoped he'd get ED and that his surgeon would shrink him 2 inches because he really didn't think full penetration was very important. :lol:

One last thing. This guy gave me the name of his go to doctor the guy who fixes his screw ups. Yet I still set up my surgery with him. I felt trapped. My wife has off for summer and I was desperate to get this done during that time. I did not want to wait another year. My June possibility had walked out on me. This guy offered a July 20th surgery date so I jumped at the chance. But I kept looking. When 2 other implant surgeons promised to shrink me only 1/4" more or less I took an Aug 8th date (very painful decision no wife to take care of me) and cancelled my July.

Bottom line number 2 had told me that one of his patients had come to him in tears after 2 weeks and begged him to please take it out. My 2 guys were so good that I had zero pain. I am SO glad that I did not use number 2. But I am very sorry that I did not go with Andrew Kramer. I'll correct that error this June.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

strongagain

Re: Bringing Goliath Down

Postby strongagain » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Unless you provide us with the names of the doctores your story is of no value to me.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:37 pm

I'm in Florida so wouldn't matter anyway. But if you are in Fl looking for a Doc PM me and I'll be glad to share that with you.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:06 pm

I laughed a lot with your post. It reminded me of my first surgery. After the surgery I told the doctor that he had short changed me by two inches. I told him I used to have a nine inch dick. He laughed and said: I hope you took a picture of it because now you are having a seven inch. :o It all worked out. Seven was more then enough. But on my revision the second doctor said it had stretched out and now it is over eight. Again things work out. And you are right according to sex partners, that it is how you use it, not the length.
But your post was funny. :lol:
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:09 pm

Reminds me of Dr. Bullock at Wash U School of Medicine, St. Louis. "I don't care if you were 10" when you came in and if it is 3" when I am done. All I care is that it gets hard". My wife still curses that office visit nearly 4 years ago. You don't dare deprave a feisty Italian woman of dick like that! Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:57 am

DougAnd wrote:Those still looking for a good implant doctor, please note: my experiences are far from normal . Still, beware of Murphy's Law.

For all of you bottom liners my take away from this is ask your chosen surgeon to stretch you out and show you exactly how long you will be after implant. If he gives you a very hard tug, he's good to go. (That privilege is normally reserved for my wife however this little embarrassment :oops: is well worth it.)

Thought you guys might get a kick out of more details from my first two exams. So penile implanter number 1 had just given me the bad news about my leakage of 6 on both sides. He began discussing my options including an implant. "I'm 6.5 inches", I said. :P He paused. (Apparently his patients have no idea how long they are :?: ) After a long pause he holds out his thumb and forefinger and says "I'm going to shrink you about this much". (an inch) :shock:
my face gave me away. "I'm getting bad vibes", he said. :evil: "Can you induce an erection and show me how long I will be?" :roll: " No, I don't think you can be pleased, goodbye" :twisted: This guy prefers ignorant patients who won't complain about losing length but when they do he will simply tell them that they are mistaken ED took it before surgery, his measurements are accurate.

Implanter number 2 was convinced that indeed I needed one, "I'm 6.5 inches" :P I told him. "Your present length has nothing to do with my measurements", :ugeek: he replied. "If I measure 4.5 inches then that is what you will be." :mrgreen: I felt confident that could never happen, and said so. :? "Well", he bragged, "I just shortened a rather long guy by 2 inches." :twisted: Again, my face gave me away. He smirked and said that he was rather amused that the guy was so upset. I gasped :shock: and he smiled and said, "You only need 3 inches for full penetration". :lol:

So let me put this into proper perspective. This doctor was MiddleEastern so 4 1/2 to 5 inches on a good day. For a guy to complain that he only had 5 or 6 inches left seemed ludicrous to him. Neither one of these doctors seem to get it. It's not the length but what you are used to that counts. I slowly shrank for 40 years and never really cared. If ED only made me shorter but I was just as hard I would never have even considered an implant. Maybe if I shrank down to 3 inches and my MOJO wouldn't work but before that no way no how. Bringing this guy's Goliath down 2 notches just because he really didn't need that much was wrong. It's not what you have it's what you are used to that counts. For those of you who have had an injury or an RP and lost inches over night I feel your pain. After implant the first time I had sex nothing worked. My approach was off my stroke was wrong my angle didn't work right. That moment for me was more traumatic than all the years of ED combined. I'll admit that right then in that exam room I did have a very wicked case of bad vibes. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I hoped he'd get ED and that his surgeon would shrink him 2 inches because he really didn't think full penetration was very important. :lol:

One last thing. This guy gave me the name of his go to doctor the guy who fixes his screw ups. Yet I still set up my surgery with him. I felt trapped. My wife has off for summer and I was desperate to get this done during that time. I did not want to wait another year. My June possibility had walked out on me. This guy offered a July 20th surgery date so I jumped at the chance. But I kept looking. When 2 other implant surgeons promised to shrink me only 1/4" more or less I took an Aug 8th date (very painful decision no wife to take care of me) and cancelled my July.

Bottom line number 2 had told me that one of his patients had come to him in tears after 2 weeks and begged him to please take it out. My 2 guys were so good that I had zero pain. I am SO glad that I did not use number 2. But I am very sorry that I did not go with Andrew Kramer. I'll correct that error this June.

Doug;
Thank you for not using the names in public. That's NOT what we do on this site... the liability and slander would be more than this small site can handle. If people really want them, the can request and receive them in a PM :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:20 pm

Amen to that Larry. Besides the post is much stronger nameless.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 pm

Last year someone asked if it were more likely that you would be cut short if your natural length were longer. I've been watching and reading FT comments and my own experience pretty much confirms what I had suspected that there is definitely a bias against long cocks. The more you have over 6" the more likely you are to lose excessive length. In other words the bias among Doctors increases with length. To put it bluntly the number of Doctors who have a length bias decreases with shorter length. So perhaps the majority of Surgeons have no bias with patients who are 5.5" long. but those same Doctors have within their ranks those who are biased with 6" and then more become biased at 6.5" still more at 7" and even more at 8"+.
I have no reports to back this up but I'm sure that studies have been done. And by the way there is no legitimate reason to shorten an 8" penis. Titan has that covered.

Return to “Implants”