Day 3 pump question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Day 3 pump question

Postby DougAnd » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:34 am

I had to emergency deflate on about day 5. Stood in the hot shower trembling in pain. The pump was right under my 3 plus inch incision. Hurt like he!! but got er done.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

shooter1000

Postby shooter1000 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:22 am

Gentleman,

Get a plastic one gallon milk bottle. The kind with a handle on it. Cut an opening opposite the handle in the top quarter, big enough to comfortably pee in. Pee in the bottle and dump it in the toilet. Works great while you are partially inflated. Use the part you cut out as a shield for when you are sitting on the toilet to guide your pee into the toilet.
Age 75 Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 03/22/2017. AMS 700 LGX 18 CM with 2 Cm RTE for a total of 20 CM. Previously used injections over 1000 no scarring

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:55 pm

SW0110 wrote:Just passed 72 hours and just showered. Everything looks good I think. Nice to be clean. My doc left me pumped up about 50 to 60 percent. Did not think about how difficult this is going to be for next 10 days till my appt. No way I am leaving the house. Kind of weird having an erection for days and not have to worry about going to hospital if it lasts longer than 4 hours. Swelling is pretty nonexistent in my shaft. My skin is a little swollen though like I used the ved. Seems to be going down though but way slower than after using the ved.

Fat pad is still swollen pretty good but I can see my sack for the first time. My balls decided to forgive me and look to be making at least an uneasy acquaintance with the pump.

In the shower I noticed my pump sits pretty low and I can feel around it ok. Sits low in my sack.

Just wondering if i should be able to feel any distinct parts. I can feel all around it but nothing specific. Patience probably will answer all questions but there is no way i could find a deflate button or pump this thing up even if my doc said so. Also probably still going to have to pee laying down on my side into a little Johnny until this thing is deflated.

All in all still happy and things going good. No wtf moment so far.

Mine pump lays low in front of my right nut and has a little slack in it. I like it there cause I can easily grab it with my right hand. Wow, only 3 days in. The pump bothered me for about a month, and then one day I woke up and didn't think about it. Sounds like you are doing fine.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

schmeb37

Postby schmeb37 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 pm

Can you tell us, if you're comfortable doing so, what happened with the first two procedures? Thanks
57 yrs. old,. ED started 2005. Tried meds, pumps, rings, shots over the years. Had implant procedure done by Kaiser urologist on N. Cali on 3-24-22, AMS 700 LGX

Return to “Implants”