surgery today

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: surgery today

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:18 am

Bumble wrote:so today post op day 22, the shaft hematoma is gone my scrotal hematoma between the pump and right testicle is my biggest issue and worry. a hematoma will either be resorbed by the body or become a mass of scar tissue. I think this scrotal one is becoming a mass of scar tissue and attaching to the right testicle. my doc has me continuing to massage it to break up the scar and wants me to pull the testicle away from it which isn't comfortable. My scrotum still is about the size of an orange by the end of the day. Guess i'll have to be proud of that sac at the nude beach. ;)
I'm into my usual underwear and doing ok with little discomfort. My transitions from standing to sitting and back again are still slowed as the penis is not fully deflated. I've cycled once or twice and still have little over 6 in length and girth which is great. I've masturbated a couple of times and it still feels different but all works. prior to surgery i was used to having my glans covered, i did foreskin restoration and was able to grow enough skin to cover the glans 100% when flaccid. With even a 20% pump i'm fully uncovered, i have to sit to pee now as my PA hole is now uncovered so two drain holes.
Back to work full time and still self conscious about the visual of the package when sitting and standing but that is lessening each day. I was probably more concerned about it than my patients have noticed or seemed to care.
Wife back home and hasn't asked to see it yet but she is dealing with a lot right now so not pushing her to look of feel it out. Still glad i went thru with it and still keeping ice and heat alternating every night.
Bumble

I hope she comes around buddy :)

Larry

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:31 pm

6 week check and first full pump. Damn i haven't been that hard since i was 18. slight tingling sensation along shaft and taint but doc said that will lessen with use and cylcing. Can't wait to try it out tonight.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Bumble wrote:6 week check and first full pump. Damn i haven't been that hard since i was 18. slight tingling sensation along shaft and taint but doc said that will lessen with use and cylcing. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

And the rest of us can't wait for you to kiss and tell :) :) :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Bumble wrote:Damn i haven't been that hard since i was 18.

Pretty great, ain't it? :)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:05 am

Bumble wrote:6 week check and first full pump. Damn i haven't been that hard since i was 18. slight tingling sensation along shaft and taint but doc said that will lessen with use and cylcing. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

Where is the post implant pics :)

Larry

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:02 pm

LOL, no pics.
we had dinner a few drinks and then proceeded to be very communicative as to how we were feeling and when to advance from foreplay to intercourse. honestly it was a very emotional moment for me to be able to be totally present for my wife. To not be worried am i gonna get hard, will i stay hard long enough? will i be able to penetrate? will i orgasm and then go soft as ever. I had none of these worries and because i didn't i was able to be there and enjoy her. we proceeded with fore play and dry humping and then she pumped me up about 3/4 of the way and more humping and extravaginal stimulation. once she was wet and ready, slipped on a condom and (that felt weird but didn't stop me, we use condoms all the time), i was able to penetrate without hurting thanks to some astraglide and began thrusting. I do notice that i do not cum as fast as before there is a delay and we like that. this thrusting went on for some time in different positions and then i came and needed a breather. she rolled me on my belly which took some effort to not hurt myself and then humped my ass till she came then rolled me over and inserted me in the missionary position for more thrusting. i thought i might cum a second time. we stopped because she was beginning to get sore. but that was 45 min of love making. that hadn't happened for YEARS!
I truly didn't have a thought about performance or anxiety at all. NOTHING. I have' been like that for more than 5 years and i was as hard as i was when i was 18. i can't wait to do it again. She pumped me up and that was for me pretty erotic as she was squeuzing my sac and seemed to enjoy it. can't wait to do it again.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:55 pm

Bumble wrote:LOL, no pics.
we had dinner a few drinks and then proceeded to be very communicative as to how we were feeling and when to advance from foreplay to intercourse. honestly it was a very emotional moment for me to be able to be totally present for my wife. To not be worried am i gonna get hard, will i stay hard long enough? will i be able to penetrate? will i orgasm and then go soft as ever. I had none of these worries and because i didn't i was able to be there and enjoy her. we proceeded with fore play and dry humping and then she pumped me up about 3/4 of the way and more humping and extravaginal stimulation. once she was wet and ready, slipped on a condom and (that felt weird but didn't stop me, we use condoms all the time), i was able to penetrate without hurting thanks to some astraglide and began thrusting. I do notice that i do not cum as fast as before there is a delay and we like that. this thrusting went on for some time in different positions and then i came and needed a breather. she rolled me on my belly which took some effort to not hurt myself and then humped my ass till she came then rolled me over and inserted me in the missionary position for more thrusting. i thought i might cum a second time. we stopped because she was beginning to get sore. but that was 45 min of love making. that hadn't happened for YEARS!
I truly didn't have a thought about performance or anxiety at all. NOTHING. I have' been like that for more than 5 years and i was as hard as i was when i was 18. i can't wait to do it again. She pumped me up and that was for me pretty erotic as she was squeuzing my sac and seemed to enjoy it. can't wait to do it again.

Very hot. Great detailed story. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”