What If?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

What If?

Postby DougAnd » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 pm

I'm the kind of person once calmed down who tries to give the benefit of the doubt to all. (more for my own peace of mind than anything) Now that I am scheduled to be fixed well I've calmed down some and was thinking WHAT IF.
What if between my end of surgery at 9:45 AM and my BM much later that night when I discovered that the right tip was 1/4" higher than the left; what if some thing happened to the left side during those 12 plus hours? They told me my tissue was very thin. What if the left side penetrated farther and nothing was actually wrong during surgery? It's much easier for me to believe that than 3 trained professionals all seeing me pumped 20% with my right tip wonky and thinking nothing was wrong. (of course my surgeon reaching down putting me straight and saying "there you're straight" does not add to his credibility) But what if I was perfectly fine at that time?
Cannot blame anyone for me having soft tissue.
What do you guys think? Truth or Trash?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”