Implant Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Implant Journal

Postby SW0110 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:25 pm

Went in at 1, and after they shot me up with the happy juice felt absolutely nothing. Woke up in my room around 4. Right now all I have in my crotch is a lot of pressure. Got a shot of morphine and that pressure from catheter is getting better. Wife forgot to ask length of implant. Will have to get it later.

Doc said all went good and I will be happy with it. Discussed with him before going in and he told me that if I measure at say 21 and it looks like tissue is good he would place a 22 cm unit. So he is definitely aggresive. Wait and see I guess.

All in all not to bad, but worst is coming.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Mr stuby

Re: Implant Journal

Postby Mr stuby » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Good to hear all went well. Rest and ice. When you get bored, rest and ice some more.
Think of 4 to six wks. from now :D :D :D :D :D no such thing as a dumb question
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Good luck! It’s going to be fucking hard!

Ice!

If you have a frig with ice maker set to crush and I use this refillable ice pack.(see photo) available at Walmart.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:32 pm

I cannot wait. This catheter is a bitch though.they did give me something called pyridium which helps with the burning sensation in the urethra. That and morphine.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:50 am

First night over and I feel pretty good. No morphine after midnight so just regular pain meds every 4 hours or so. Observation for the night in hospital was pretty nice. Stayed on IV all night with more antibiotics. Getting ready to take JP drain and Foley catheter out. Then car ride home. Other than a dull ache which is not really to bad feeling pretty good. Probably walked a couple hundred feet last night around hospital.

Brought some thick towels to bunch up and sit my legs on for the ride home. Still wrapped up real tight in hospital underwear. Feeling pretty good but nurse said do not get to cocky as pain is usually worse starting in day 2 and 3. Hospital also filled all my prescription meds so already have them to take home with me.

Binge watch Sopranos this weekend.

TheProfessor

Postby TheProfessor » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:45 am

Glad to hear it’s going well. I got home yesterday and had a pretty restful night. I put a pillow between my knees to sleep, which helped me sleep on my side. Keep us posted on how you’re doing.

I’ll be binging Game of Thrones this weekend.

TheProfessor
The Professor

RP July 2016
Gleason 3+4=7
Peyronies
AMS Implant March 2019

University Professor of History

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:01 am

Well I'm a few days ahead of you guys. Starting day 9 today. Still using the jock to hold everything in place. Still swollen some, still have pain but getting better. Can really feel my pump which seems to be somewhat low, left and behind the long term residents. New resident and old seem to be getting along pretty well but there is still some bruising and swelling in the scrotum. I've felt all the major components of the pump and could probably operate everything if I HAD to but don't want to yet.

The first few days I stayed in bed as much as possible and iced. I'm still staying in the reclined position as much as possible. I also used a hand towel folded up under my scrotum to give me some support. That helped a lot. It's amazing how much heavier I feel in the scrotum and penis. I'm pretty sure it's the swelling because that feeling is getting less and less. Penis still feels full and heavy. Still healing and still some amount of swelling but if this is my new flaccid size I'm gonna have to find something to contain this thing in swimming trunks :D . We're going on a cruise in May and my wife said I'd have every woman on the boat following me around if I didn't "corral that thing". I'm really lucky that she's been with me every step of the way on this ED journey and she's REALLY excited to see how the new gear preforms so that a HUGE plus.

Anyway guys, looks like we're the newest members of the bionic brotherhood. It's been a long road and we just have a little further to go.
Last edited by Lunatech on Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Lunatech wrote:Still healing and still some amount of swelling but if this is my new flaccid size I'm gonna have to find something to contain this thing in swimming trunks.

Some of the rest of us have to use a rolled-up sock to achieve that look. ;)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:32 am

Lunatech wrote:Well I'm a few days ahead of you guys. Starting day 9 today. Still using the jock to hold everything in place. Still swollen some, still have pain but getting better. Can really feel my pump which seems to be somewhat low, left and behind the long term residents. New resident and old seem to be getting along pretty well but there is still some bruising and swelling in the scrotum. I've felt all the major components of the pump and could probably operate everything if I HAD to but don't want to yet.

The first few days I stayed in bed as much as possible and iced. I'm still staying in the reclined position as much as possible. I also used a hand towel folded up under my scrotum to give me some support. That helped a lot. It's amazing how much heavier I feel in the scrotum and penis. I'm pretty sure it's the swelling because that feeling is getting less and less. Penis still feels full and heavy. Still healing and still some amount of swelling but if this is my new flaccid size I'm gonna have to find something to contain this thing in swimming trunks :D . We're going on a cruise in May and my wife said I'd have every woman on the boat following me around if I didn't "corral that thing". I'm really lucky that she's been with me every step of the way on this ED journey and she's REALLY excited to see how the new gear preforms so that a HUGE plus.

Anyway guys, looks like we're the newest members of the bionic brotherhood. It's been a long road and we just have a little further to go.

Will you be posting before and after pictures? :)

Larry

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:11 am

Believe it or not I don't have any before pics. Pretty much a turtle head to 2" flaccid (depending on temp) and skinny while 6.5"-7" long and 6.5"ish in girth erect before implant (was definitely a grower). I actually had someone in my younger years comment "how can something that small get that big?" LOL. I might post some after pics once I'm healed and activated.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Return to “Implants”