Erection Not Pointing Straight

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
RJ1000

Erection Not Pointing Straight

Postby RJ1000 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:27 pm

Hi. I'm 8 weeks post-op and have noticed that my flaccid and erect penis all point about 20 or even 30 degrees to the left. Erections are straight as an arrow but if I am standing up my erection is horizontal but aimed towards the left.

I assume one cylinder is longer than the other. Will this correct itself over time as my penis stretches?
Age 66. ED caused by Peyronie's with hourglass deformity 2016. Prostate Surgery 2017 and now cancer free. Implanted Jan/2019 by Dr. Kramer. AMS-700-CX (21.0 cm with 0.5 RTE).

Lost Sheep

Re: Erection Not Pointing Straight

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:44 pm

RJ1000 wrote:Hi. I'm 8 weeks post-op and have noticed that my flaccid and erect penis all point about 20 or even 30 degrees to the left. Erections are straight as an arrow but if I am standing up my erection is horizontal but aimed towards the left.

I assume one cylinder is longer than the other. Will this correct itself over time as my penis stretches?

For a few weeks after surgery, my penis pointed left (flaccid and erect), and curved a bit, too. Over time, it straightened. Manually pointing it to center and straight seemed to help.

8 weeks might be a little long. Has it improved over time? If not, I would ask my surgeon or ask the manufacturer's Patient Liaison for an opinion.

Theoretically, absent plaque or scar tissue, etc., your post-op penis, both erect and flaccid, should be fairly straight.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm

RJ,
Is the head crooked? Did you notice that one side of the glans was higher before your catheter was removed? Were you straight before surgery? If any of these is yes then the standard up to a fifth of an inch off in measurement may be your problem. If so then it will likely be permanent.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

jmack858

Postby jmack858 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:11 pm

In flaccid state my tips are even. My right side cylinder has a little more of a dog ear than the left. When inflated my right tip in deeper in my glans, also head of my penis is higher on the right side point to the left a slight amount.

My Coloplast rep and my urologist both said that being a little off is normal. I do have a issues with pump being too high. Dr said he would fix that. I almost 4 months post -op
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 am

Mine also points left and rides that way during the because it’s a bit uncomfortable hanging straight down. Like many others I keep a few pumps “in”..........it also helps with comfort.
He does point slight left when inflated however my woman is on the left side of the bed so early morning mouth action means he is oriented the correct way.......win, win :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”