Implant erection vs. normal erection

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
barrylandon

Re: Implant erection vs. normal erection

Postby barrylandon » Sun May 30, 2021 1:01 am

You're right. I stand corrected! :D
Implanted 5/6/20 by Dr. Jesse Mills at UCLA; AMS 700 LGX 18 cm w/2 cm RTEs. I'm 76 & fit but had ED for 20 years. Pills/injections ultimately failed, including 3 ER trips for Priapism; Shockwave & embryonic stem cell therapies didn't help either.

dhiker99

Postby dhiker99 » Mon May 31, 2021 12:30 pm

5 weeks post surgery. Coloplast Titan. 60 years old. My inflated erection is unbendable and stands at about 2 o’clock angle. My very fit younger girlfriend (44) likes a very hard/stiff erection and is very happy with mine now. My sensations are as strong as ever and cumming too quickly due to the intensity is sometimes an issue, or could be, except now I can just keeping going and going. She has had 3 or more orgasms every time since I became bionic.
One of the best decisions I ever made :D
Implanted 4/22/21, Coloplast Titan

personfromon

Postby personfromon » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:18 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
schmeb37 wrote:Can you please tell us how sex is.

For me, bionic sex has been amazing because it stays hard for as long as the two of us can physically move. Before ED started 21 years ago I could get rock hard but I also suffered from PE so it was hit and miss satisfying my wife. I had to do a lot of foreplay, cunnilingus, fingers etc.

I can say the erection is as hard or harder than my natural erection when I was younger.

My penis is smaller both length and girth, doctor was not too interested in maximizing my size. That has been the main downside. Wife says I am definitely smaller in both dimensions.

However, she is loving my bionic dick, regardless of size. She often comes 3 or 4 times! She’s wearing me out! I’m 64 and she’s 59. Lucky me.

Yes, I can come no problems. It does take me longer, so in a sense it also cured my PE. But it wouldn’t matter if I do come early since it doesn’t deflate. The feelings are the same as before.

Another drawback is when my wife wants to go, she can’t rub me or suck me hard. So that makes the “he still is turned on by me” not as prevalent. Trust me, she turns me on! But she hasn’t been able to do that for 20 years.

I wanted to get Eid to do it and pay the whole shot. I’m Canadian so I ended up getting it for no cost. In retrospect I should have coughed up the $30 grand.

Also Canadian here. How long did it take you to get the implant? Who did the surgery for you? I'm kinda nervous about getting it in Canada as the number of surgeries done here is much lower than in the states so the surgeons are less practiced.

Return to “Implants”