Flaccid size

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Flaccid size

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:54 pm

jmack858 wrote:I found franktalk a several months before my implant. I took pictures of my flaccid and erect penis before implant to compare results post implant. I took pictures of my flaccid penis day after implant and a up to first cycling at week four. My flaccid penis was longer and my inflated penis was shorter. I am 4 months post-op. I'm at or near my pre-op erect length

J
I was just going through my journal again today looking at my yoyo results. I had pump problems for about 5 months till my revision and healing. It took until day 150 for me to hit my pre operative length. But not until day 168 did it stick. Since then I have been as long or longer than the night before my implant. But my flaccid has been longer since the first day. Right now I am much longer flaccid than I have ever been before. In fact my flaccid is longer than my last natural erections were.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:58 am

J,
I think you want to know what your hang will be after implant, right? Just be sure to squeeze and push down while deflating until the buzzing stops and you will be the most comfortable. But your length will now always be longer than before. I have an LGX and have had at times the exact same flaccid length as my fully pumped length. At others my deflated was up to an inch shorter than my fully pumped.
Before implant warm I was about 3.5" flaccid. Cold was shorter sometimes after standing in cold water only the glans peeped out. Not any more. Cold or hot is about the same. Today I am about 1/4" to 1/2" shorter deflated than inflated. In other words it takes me between 2 to 8 hours to shrink depending on the weather. Colder is faster shrink time and warmer is longer shrink time. Also when I'm active and standing I tend to remain longer than when I'm laying down and resting. Hope this helps.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:53 pm

DougAnd wrote:Cold was shorter sometimes after standing in cold water only the glans peeped out. Not any more. Cold or hot is about the same.

Yep, no shrinking in the cold! Yippee! :D

gene308

Postby gene308 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:52 pm

I used vacuum pump months Before surgery. My surgeon did a stretch test measured 14 cm from bone to mid glans. I am 14 cm after surgery. Did not lose anything. Girth was 5 inches before I am now 4 and 7/8 . FT referenced several studies showing benefit of vac. I even pumped the day of surgery. I found that stretching with vac made the penis more elastic thus stretch length was maximum my biology would allow. I was not sure my surgeon would be aggressive in his sizing. He seemed to rely on stretch test to set expectations for both of us. I showed him Gerards new measurement method but he didntseem interested in changing his approach.
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:57 pm

gene308 wrote:...I showed him Gerards new measurement method but he didntseem interested in changing his approach.

What method is that? Curious, I am.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

gene308

Postby gene308 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:20 pm

4 weeks today since my titan. My stretch was 6.25. My doc left me pumped up about half for 2 weeks, 25 percent for a week when i started inflating pretty much all the way for about 4 days. Could not find the deflate button when it rotated on me. After visit to doc deflated and rested a day. Pumping up again now i can bone press almost to 6 with 5 girth. Best i ever had was just under 7 and 6. Not sure i will get there again with my peyronies plaque and loss of elasticity.. still a little curve to which these cylinders will not let me straighten out just yet. Probabably a quarter inch there to gain over time when titan does its work. As all things patience. Did not get here in weeks. Almost 3 years with peyronies. 19 cm should get me some more though over time as these cylinders soften up with time.

FYI, for all those who are contemplating titans do not get discouraged by comments about its length generating abilities. Do your own research and you will find an average increase of about 1 cm which is .4 inches. An lgx came in at around 1.4 cm which is why most revisions add cm to your implant. I myself would not have minded an lgx but due to my peyronies no doc i saw said it would get anywhere close to dealing with my curve without excision and grafting first. Not something i wanted to do. Lgx might be an option next time. I am always open minded.

A comment i will make is with the rectangle shape of the ams pump i might not have gotten confused about where the deflate valve is like i did on my titan for 4 days and in total misery inflated until doc deflated me. Titan pump is pretty small though. Do not think i will lose valve again.

Either way i got a really hard dick now. After 4 weeks deflated hangs at 4 o clock and about 5.5 flaccid. I measured 5 inch before surgery at hang flaccid.

Happy happy joy joy.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:56 pm

Freddy and Tomas,
Be patient it took me about 6 months to reach my full length. But every one is different I would not assume just yet that you 2 are done growing. My guess is if you don't give up you both will end up over 6. If in a year you are still 5.5 then that is probably it.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:33 am

How about some pics fellas?
Maxxxx and I post......so should the rest of you :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:44 am

Smetro wrote:How about some pics fellas?
Maxxxx and I post......so should the rest of you :)

You certainly do... takes up 2 screens.. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Implants”