First Encounters

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

First Encounters

Postby Vagabond127 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 pm

Any recent experiences with first time date that lead to sex? Positive/negative reactions. Overall experience. How were you feeling? Nervous? Confident?
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

jmack858

Re: First Encounters

Postby jmack858 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:22 pm

My first time after implant was a woman I had sex with before. She knew I had erection problems all of our other times. My confidence has high because I knew I was going to be rock hard, so I could focus on things I wanted to do to her and what positions I wanted to try. She was surprised I was rock hard and ready! We had some of the best sex we had ever had!
I had kinda put myself in the friend zone a few times because didn't want make the move for sex and not get it up. Now I am the man I wanted to be. I can not get every woman I want lol but one's I do get, sex is no longer a problem.

Bottom line instead of focusing on your worries of getting or staying hard, you can put your focus on you and your partner enjoyed yourselves......
60 years old , Mild ED since mid 30's tried all the pills, trimix, Implanted with Titan Touch 22cm + 3cm rte 11/13/18 by Dr Rayford
Memphis

jmaqQK

Postby jmaqQK » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:28 am

For my first timers, I went the professional ladies route - to get over the initial hurdle so to speak, and get some practice in etc. More recently with regular dates, and those sexual encounters, while naturally a bit apprehensive (somewhat alleviated by the pros), just forged ahead and all dates commented that they had a wonderful time and spoke highly it all. Since, then I have perfected more the ways and means of being discrete, as written about by others here - like, giving a few pumps progressively as the date progresses, with the final pump-up in the bathroom of skip out to another room or whatever (and as I don;t ever tell such casual dates about my implant - if they happen to notice it then just say from a motorcycling accident and my spinal column needs such a device (partially true)...now 100% confident and thriving in the dating scene :)
63 year old single guy, battled ED since late 40 y/o (spinal-pelvic injury). Had an AMS 700 LGX (21cm + 1cm RTE) fitted on 23rd Sept 2017 (Dr. Tanwar at GNH hospital - medical tourism) and all going well so far ;) ...on a new bionic 'journey'

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:43 am

jmack858 wrote: Bottom line instead of focusing on your worries of getting or staying hard, you can put your focus on you and your partner enjoyed yourselves......

Mental preparation: All important to maintaining the confidence that will get a woman to consider you for a bed partner.

For a LONG time I was plagued by the nagging anxiety of the questions, "Will I stay hard long enough to please her?" then,

"Will I stay hard enough to have an orgasm myself?",

"Will I get hard enough to even get inside her?" and ultimately the near certainty,

"You will not even GET hard.". And that NEAR certainty was worse than a certainty.

Now that the anxiety of, "Will I stay hard?" is gone, (not to mention the anxiety in the back of HER mind, "Will HE stay hard long enough for me to have even ONE orgasm?") sex can be as carefree, spontaneous and playful as can be.

And during sex, I don't concentrate on keeping my erection. I am free to concentrate of making the most of an erection with staying power, concentrate on how it feels to her (which ultimately is what makes her consider me as a continuing bed-partner) and concentrate on being the kind of considerate man IN BED as I try to be OUT OF BED that makes her (and me) happy with each other.

Enjoy.

But, remember Stan Lee's advice (through Spiderman) "With great power comes great responsibility."
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:20 pm

I have friends that I have had sex with and many misses. There are also several ladies that I would love to have sex with but don't bother pursuing it as pills and injection rarely work. They all know that I have MS, when I tell them I'm getting a robo cock that they can use for as long as they like, whenever they like, everyone wants to give it a test drive. Several want to be first and another wants a 3-some since she is worried that with my libido, she may need some assistance. I'm 59, in pretty good shape and only date women in my age group. Lack of wood is a big problem dating women have 50 and above.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Funny (not), I only have one friend with ED.
I try to be open about it myself.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”