Cycling and time

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: Cycling and time

Postby Smetro » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:52 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:Pre implant here.
Do you ever have concerns that stretching the tunica over time could lead to it becoming weaker, becoming so stretchy that it is no longer able to offer resistance to the implant?

Do you also ever have concerns that an expanding implant could result in glans damage if it abrades through?

Absolutely no concerns whatsoever
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Re: Cycling and time

Postby Smetro » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Bandit wrote:Smetro
I am a little over 20 months cycling. I agree with you. I cycled usually once daily. I held for an hour or so. I still feel the stretch when i get it rock hard. I am lgx and feel tips as well as girth getting tender. Wonder if it still is helping. Cant hurt. Still pump to super max about 5 days a week not counting sex sessions. I admit it feels good to walk around with a hard on !
Bandit

Bandit
Interesting....here I am back cycling and enjoying the discomfort!.........the thicker my cock gets the better!
My GF has a smile on her dial :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”