implant v good old days

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sharpspike

implant v good old days

Postby sharpspike » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:05 pm

Been thinking about a implant for awhile. ED for 10+ years been thru the pills then bimix to trimix ( the damm ache ) now peyronie's.

Been lurking and reading for the last 2/3 years and here are my questions, simple ones.

When pumped up can you still make it jump up and down or does it just hang out there?

During ejaculation does it still swell, twitch and jump or just shoot?

Just wondering how close to the good old days a implant comes.

Haven't read any of this anywhere.

Longing for the good old days :D

Last one, any recommendations for doc in Southwest Michigan
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

David_R

Re: implant v good old days

Postby David_R » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:08 pm

When pumped up, I cannot make my penis "jump up and down," but it doesn't "just hang out there" either. It points out about at a 3:00 angle. (I would not want a pumped up / hard penis to "hang out there"!)

During orgasm my being-stimulated penis swells up, both in the shaft (where the implant is) and in the head (I was lucky to have that function return after my prostatectomy in 2000). And since I no longer have a prostate, it does not "shoot" though.

My implanted penis is lots of fun, and even better in some ways: I can always get it hard, and it will stay hard as long as I want it to (even after orgasm). :D

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Mine jumps up and down just like it used to.....still get a semi hard on before pumping up if my GF talks dirty, masturbates or sucks me.
In many ways my cock is better than it ever was, certainly could not stay fully erect for hours on end before the procedure and that is GOLD!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:24 pm

Mine jumps up too. When I kiss my wife’s neck when she gets home from work, it definitely moves and grows. After orgasm, it still pulses a small bit.
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:02 pm

kosh200 wrote:Mine jumps up too. When I kiss my wife’s neck when she gets home from work, it definitely moves and grows. After orgasm, it still pulses a small bit.

Mine jumps around as well.......when my tongue tastes my GF’s pussy!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Not sure where the jumping comes in. I still get chubbys. That causes movement. Or squeezing my prostate muscles stands me up. I don't get the orgasm of a 20 year old. I'm not 20 years old. I definitely get an orgasm of A 60ish year old.
Do I wish my body were 20 again? Yes. Not happening. Very happy to still be able to have sex.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:51 am

Spike,
I think the perennial response to so many questions here is we’re all different. For me, my experience is that the good old days fade fast from memory, particularly if you have gone through years of ED frustration.

That said, these days feel like some of my happiest, even though I know my good old days are but distant memories.

So, a few words about the love of my life. She is the most wonderful woman I know. I marvel at the good fortune I have for God to have brought us together. We delight at our love making. We take joy in our intimacy. We laugh. We speak to each other. We treasure eye contact. We are conscious of our whole bodies touching one another.

I can contract the muscles that used to profoundly impact the angle of my erection and get a response she can feel. When we lie together in a spooning position, my dick frequently begins pulsing involuntarily again her sweet backside. She giggles, and nature takes its course.

This is me, and your results will undoubtedly be different. My implant has given us spontaneity and intimacy and an openness to share our bodies and feelings in ways that I am grateful for.

I wish you the best in your journey.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:59 am

This may sound harsh, but it is my reality:

No, I can not make it jump and move the way I used to. Now, I am only 8 weeks out, so things may change.

It is not like 'the good old days." The implant does *not* "restore" your dick to what it was. This dick looks, feels, and acts *differently.* It is not the same dick..it is a new one. You need to emotionally prepare yourself for that.

Nonetheless, it works on command, and that outweighs the emotional attachment to the image of your dick that you've lived your whole life with.
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:03 pm

Call Dr. Laurene Levine in Chicago Its !!not to far away? One of best in your area.
Use a ved and traction device to help straighten pyronies start keggels that will help with the movement of your favorite
head IT will help it pointing up.

PS Mikestap. Very well put
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

sharpspike

Postby sharpspike » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:53 pm

I guess I know the good days are far behind me. Just wondering if some of my fav things are possible with a implant. Understand everyone responds different to surgery.

Im trying to get myself pumped up ( pun ) to move forward.

Mikestap.

I have that woman too, and long for that intimate part of our life back. No sex is not a deal breaker, we just enjoyed that added closeness, falling asleep tangled up in each others arms-----priceless.
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

Return to “Implants”