My implant journal stating 2/28/19

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: My implant journal stating 2/28/19

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:45 am

Lunatech wrote:3 week update
Well I have my 3 week post op appt this afternoon but everything is looking good as far as I can tell. For me week 3 brought back a lot of normality. Very little discomfort and basically no pain (little ache from time to time). Can sit without grabbing and lifting my balls and pump. Pump is starting to feel like part of me now but still know it's there. I did find that the Duluth Trading Co. Ballroom jeans are WONDERFUL because the diamond gusset gives you,well, ballroom. With the addition of the pump these jeans and pants are a game changer. Coming from being a grower to this new bigger flaccid size, I'm finally finding it comfortable to wear pants/jeans most all day. Finding a place for my new size to go has been interesting. David Archy underwear are amazing also. I'll put a link to the one's I wear below if anyone wants to check them out. Now I'm just waiting to see if I'll get activated today or have to wait another 3 weeks. Well that's it for now.

David Archy Men's 4 Pack Micro Modal Separate Pouch Briefs with Fly

"Ballroom" very punny… :D :D :D :D :D

Larry

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:02 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
"Ballroom" very punny… :D :D :D :D :D

Larry

Yea I thought so but man do they make a difference.

Also I found out at my 3wk post op appt today that the doc wants me to wait till 6wks to start pumping. Said everything is looking great but he likes to make sure everything is healed before he lets his patients start pumping. So 6wks it is.
Side note: my sense of humor and quick wit is rubbing off on my wife. She was at the appt with me and the Dr. asked if we had big plans this weekend. Her response was "Well we did until now". This was right after he said 3 more weeks till I pump. The Dr's expression was priceless. :lol: :lol:
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:01 pm

6 week appointment today and got cleared to pump with no restrictions :D . Everything looks good. I did loose about 1/2 inch in length and a little girth but having the LGX I'm sure most, if not all (and then some), will come back. Pumping is awkward but that was to be expected. Got home and pumped again in private and it was easier but still going to take some time to get used to. No real pain to speak of, just a little bit of dull aching when fully pumped. By fully pumped I mean I pumped till the pump was hard and waited a few minutes and pumped again. Did this about 4-5 times and got at least one more pump in each time. I was railroad spike hard :D but a little achy but not bad at all. Deflate was a breeze. I've already warned my wife that it's on when she gets home from work :o :shock:. Dr. Terlecki did a great job and I highly recommend him to anyone in the Winston Salem NC area. He does over 200 a year and it shows in his work. I will update this from time to time if I have any new information to share and I'll input in other threads when I have something helpful to share. This site has helped me so much in every step of this journey and I can't thank you all enough.

A little advice to those who are just starting this journey. DON'T overthink everything but research everything (especially your surgeon). You will more than likely loose some length and girth at first but all indications are that you will get most, if not all, of it back but also realize not all do. Remember that usually everything goes good but sometime it doesn't (again research your surgeon). Understand the possible limitations of the implant but in doing so realize what you are getting in return, A FUNCTIONING PENIS. You're not going to have the same penis you had years ago but you'll have one you will be proud of and can use.

I'm available for anyone who has questions in general or about my surgeon and I will tell and possibly show. If your wife has questions I'm sure my wife would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns she may have. Just PM me and I'll answer albeit it may take me a few days because I'm not able to be on here everyday.
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Lunatech wrote:6 week appointment today and got cleared to pump with no restrictions :D . Everything looks good. I did loose about 1/2 inch in length and a little girth but having the LGX I'm sure most, if not all (and then some), will come back. Pumping is awkward but that was to be expected. Got home and pumped again in private and it was easier but still going to take some time to get used to. No real pain to speak of, just a little bit of dull aching when fully pumped. By fully pumped I mean I pumped till the pump was hard and waited a few minutes and pumped again. Did this about 4-5 times and got at least one more pump in each time. I was railroad spike hard :D but a little achy but not bad at all. Deflate was a breeze. I've already warned my wife that it's on when she gets home from work :o :shock:. Dr. Terlecki did a great job and I highly recommend him to anyone in the Winston Salem NC area. He does over 200 a year and it shows in his work. I will update this from time to time if I have any new information to share and I'll input in other threads when I have something helpful to share. This site has helped me so much in every step of this journey and I can't thank you all enough.

A little advice to those who are just starting this journey. DON'T overthink everything but research everything (especially your surgeon). You will more than likely loose some length and girth at first but all indications are that you will get most, if not all, of it back but also realize not all do. Remember that usually everything goes good but sometime it doesn't (again research your surgeon). Understand the possible limitations of the implant but in doing so realize what you are getting in return, A FUNCTIONING PENIS. You're not going to have the same penis you had years ago but you'll have one you will be proud of and can use.

I'm available for anyone who has questions in general or about my surgeon and I will tell and possibly show. If your wife has questions I'm sure my wife would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns she may have. Just PM me and I'll answer albeit it may take me a few days because I'm not able to be on here everyday.

So, try pumping yourself up in a nice hot bath or use a electric heating pad (the bath feels better though). You should not lose length at all if sized properly. You never told us what happened when she got home from work... come on, throw us a bone here, we have been patiently waiting for all you newly implanted guys to tell us how things are going and all we hear is crickets... :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”