Getting your spouse on board

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Getting your spouse on board

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:58 am

Last year both my wife and I were vehemently opposed to penile implants. I had been researching them on and off for over 4 years. Despite the many positive reviews it just seemed too extreme.
In May the stars aligned and we both did a 180 degree. The first of the month I had a leakage Doppler. The tech told me both sides were 6. I knew from an online video that was too much for sex. But I was having great success using VED and that gave me hope. So I stepped it up a notch. No improvement and I blistered my glans. That ended vacuum therapy. A few weeks later my wife and I were listening to the Doctor's assessment of my Doppler. Venous leakage of 6 both sides but good blood flow. Suddenly the very dim light in by brain blindly blazed bright. I was never going to have sex again. It had already been over 2 years since any sex and many more since enjoyable sex. Masturbation, pills, VED and the injection for my test had all failed. So I had reached the end of the road. Over a 40 or so year period ED had shrunk me 1 5/8" or more. Without vacuum I would eventually shrink down to the size of a clitoris, squat to pee. I had arrived in EXTREMEVILLE and I freaked out. The Doc saw that and tried to calm me. This is very common he said. Anytime a Doctor tells you that the bomb is on its way. This isn't going away, I said. I don't have a crystal ball he replied but typically no. Then he pitched the penile implant. So I'm never having sex again without an implant. That's when he went into the details held out thumb and forefinger and said I'm going to shrink you about that much. Last straw for me no way was I going to lose an inch when other surgeons would actually make me a little longer. I asked him to induce an erection so I could see how much would be left. Bad vibes he said find someone else.
It was then that both my wife and I got on board for an implant. But she only agreed because she saw how very important it was for me to be able to have an erection. Since my botched surgery she has mentioned many times that she really didn't want me to do it. Still she has supported me all the way and is ready to drive me 15 hours to and from my next and hopefully last penile surgery.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

dirtman1993

Re: Getting your spouse on board

Postby dirtman1993 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:28 am

Go to one of the high volume doctors who can help with a revision. Eid or Kramer coma to mind and let the wife know the MENTAL PART OF HAVING AN ERECTION is very important. I found after mine this was just as important or more then getting hard.

I DID HAVE A LOSE FOR ABOUT A YEAR and then got what I had left from being inactive for a long time with only a VED to use. Don't give up, as the first doctor I went to about this was terrible and said the same thing. I said good-bye and found Dr. Kramer here. Watched his videos, talked with him a number of times and final had the courage to do it.

I pump almost every other day have sex or masturbate. I love the feeling and missed so many hard years. Photo is my very first inflate and I recovered another 1/2" as inflating went. One man Here took 2 yrs to regain all as I did.
Attachments
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg (24.31 KiB) Viewed 666 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”