implant problems

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: implant problems

Postby oldbeek » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:08 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:
oldbeek wrote:I have always used round toilets instead of the elongated versions. Round toilets take less space. My dad had an implant and would say he didn't like my toilet because his dick hits the edge of the bowl. Now years later I know what he was talking about. have to stuff my dick down and it pops back up under the toilet seat, sometimes peeing out onto my feet. Little problem of having a long flaccid dick.

Even with an Implant I have the opposite problem. I have trouble getting my dick out past my hunting pants while wearing long johns.

Some round seats bother me. I've kinda' learned to be seated slightly different than I used to. As I stoop, I kinda' thread my penis into the opening and past the seat first prior to sitting.

Sometimes I have to lean forward to a gleaming the old waterspout dlwnward.

If I'd try this on my g/f toilet, I'd end up checking the water dept because her designer (oval seat) toilet design holds a water level very close to the seat.

Help, I cant swim ! :lol:
I wear 2 piece thermals.i wear suspenders with my hunting gear. Un zip unbutton and hang all the junk out. Lots of room to navigate.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:39 pm

This is the implant problem that I love the best. :lol: :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:10 pm

I recently had a toilet issue of a slightly different nature. Our 2 are elongated. I came home from the hospital nearly 9 weeks ago following my horrid back fusion to find our house all setup for a different guy than I was before I left for the surgery. A walker beside my bed (ain't happenin' darlin') to a 10 inch high seat extension on our toilet in the master bath. I asked what the hell was up with the toilet. My wife informed me the surgeon said I'd have a hard time getting up from the toilet for awhile without it. My problem was it was too high to stand up to pee in. Add to that, since the surgery my nightly trips to pee increased from 2 to at least 5.. Our toilet is in a water closet with an outside wall. Lots of cold weather here in Texas since I got home. Every time I sat on that damn extension the plastic it was made of was freezing cold. Yeah, I'm gonna say it, bowel movement urges would evaporate immediately upon contact with that damn thing! At my first followup visit with the surgeon I was told I no longer had to wear my back brace. I asked about the infernal toilet seat extension and was told if I could handle getting up go ahead and remove. It came off immediately. First time I sat on it I had to open the door beside the toilet and grasp it to lift myself up. That's passed now (no pun intended).

Anyway, instead of all that I could've just said "ever consider a toilet seat extension?". They're available in a variety of heights.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”