Implant blew out!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Implant blew out!

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:45 pm

oldbeek wrote:
LA Johnson wrote:No he did not. He just said I would be happy with the revision and told me what he installed.

I had asked why the initial implant was 20+2 instead of 22 cm so he knew that concern. My concern regarding this was because my girth seemed to be less after the implant.

Regarding size, the only measuring I ever did was length, 3 or 4 times between 13 and 17 years old, never girth. My recollection has always been about 6.5" length from those days.

When I began cycling implant I was about 5.75". When the implant broke I was at 6.75", but even without empirical evidence I knew there was some decrease in girth. My wife noticed this also.

I'm not supposed to begin using it for a couple more days, but even with the slight inflation thus far the girth already feels much more familiar to what it had been for almost 50 years.

The girth is never the same as it was blood engorged. I miss that. :( .

WOW, that's quite a surprise to me. My wife and I have noticed a slight increase in length but a significant difference in girth... she says that sometimes her jaw hurts. Pain to her, music to my ears.. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”