This Battlestar is Armed and Fully Operational!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
GruffHunter

This Battlestar is Armed and Fully Operational!

Postby GruffHunter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:17 pm

It's been seven weeks of waiting since the Operation, but today we launched!!!

A bit of context: Dr Gross (Dartmouth-NH) has a slightly different approach than what many on this site have experienced. After the Implant Op, he sent me home partially (60%) inflated for two weeks, and then deflated me (and yes, squeezing my nutsack at that point hurt like a biotch.) From then on, for the next 5 weeks, I was instructed NOT to cycle - just let things heal.

Today was 7 weeks out from the Op, and I had my appointment with him for my first inflate/deflate 'class.'

It was AMAZINGLY easy. Having spent the last few weeks 'exploring' y new nutsack in the hottub, I had a pretty good idea where the parts of the device were. I pumped it up without a hitch: 10 pumps and I was a railroad spike, no slips, no problems. I know many guys say the pump is hard at first, but I didn't find it to be so; squeezed between my thumb and the side of my index finger, it was a breeze.

Deflation was even more surprising. I had an image in my mind of having to squeeze really hard, and of feeling some pain on my scrotal skin as a result. Nothing could have been further from the truth: A little pressure, and whoosh, deflation. Very easy, and no pain.

I *really* appreciate how Dr. Gross allowed me time to heal before we started this, because this was easy - REAL easy. In addition, he has given me the green light to go screw my brains out. Watch out world, here I come (again!)
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

DougAnd

Re: This Battlestar is Armed and Fully Operational!

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:30 pm

Alright Gruff!
Your 60% probably saved you months of recovering length. So how are you right now compared to before surgery. Longer, shorter or about even steven?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:41 pm

DougAnd wrote:Alright Gruff!
Your 60% probably saved you months of recovering length. So how are you right now compared to before surgery. Longer, shorter or about even steven?

It's hard to give exact measurements: I used to be HUGE (9 inches erect), but over the last two years, with ED set in, I shrank considerably, probably down to about 6.5 inches on the few occasions when I got semi-erect.

I havent measured the current weapon, but I am pretty sure (a) I lost length, but (b) I came to terms with that possibility long ago, and I'm OK with it. The irony is, at 24 cm +1 RTE, this is the second largest Titan my Doctor has implanted, but much of it is "lost" to the interior, as I have a medically unusually long penis *inside* my body.

If I remember, I'll measure tomorrow when I pump up in the hot tub!
Gruff Hunter, 59, Titan (24 cm + 1 inch extenders) implanted by Dr Gross, 07 Jan 2017. Gay/open marriage, Chester, VT, USA

GruffHunter

Postby GruffHunter » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:33 am

Measured this morning: 6 inches long, and 6 inches around. Lost about a half inch on length, maintained girth.

RJ1000

Postby RJ1000 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Glad to hear your implant is working well for you Gruff. I put mine to good use two days ago for the first time with success! I'm still a bit sore down there but very happy to be a member of the brotherhood.
Age 66. ED caused by Peyronie's with hourglass deformity 2016. Prostate Surgery 2017 and now cancer free. Implanted Jan/2019 by Dr. Kramer. AMS-700-CX (21.0 cm with 0.5 RTE).

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:26 pm

GruffHunter wrote:Measured this morning: 6 inches long, and 6 inches around. Lost about a half inch on length, maintained girth.

Thanks Gruff,
I know a lot of guys are nervous about this issue. Looks like you are almost to even. Good news I think you may still have half an inch or more hiding.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”