10 days out from surgery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bumble

10 days out from surgery

Postby Bumble » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:35 pm

I'm 10 days out from surgery and sitting out back nude in the so cal sun of my back yard, think OMG is this really gonna happen and please will it fix my erection issue. how much will i lose?, how much will i gain, will i be a pencil dick? will my wife enjoy it? will i enjoy it? how will i look after nude or at the nude beach? will it i be happy with the results am i being foolish and risking my life doing this. I've had my pre-op been pulled and measured, i've been doing pre-op VED pumping for 6 weeks, 30 minutes twice a day. I've told my sons, closest friend and AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING! Damn when i'm working i don't have these thoughts its when i'm alone and it drives me nuts. Everyone i've told has been very supportive and so has my wife. Just freaking me out what i'm gonna have after. oh well thanks for listening.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Larry10625

Re: 10 days out from surgery

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:18 pm

Bumble wrote:I'm 10 days out from surgery and sitting out back nude in the so cal sun of my back yard, think OMG is this really gonna happen and please will it fix my erection issue. how much will i lose?, how much will i gain, will i be a pencil dick? will my wife enjoy it? will i enjoy it? how will i look after nude or at the nude beach? will it i be happy with the results am i being foolish and risking my life doing this. I've had my pre-op been pulled and measured, i've been doing pre-op VED pumping for 6 weeks, 30 minutes twice a day. I've told my sons, closest friend and AM I DOING THE RIGHT THING! Damn when i'm working i don't have these thoughts its when i'm alone and it drives me nuts. Everyone i've told has been very supportive and so has my wife. Just freaking me out what i'm gonna have after. oh well thanks for listening.

What you're going to have is a rock solid dick that will last longer than you can... Trust me, you and your wife are going to just love it and sex will be like you are teenagers again. :)

Larry

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:20 pm

Hey Bumble
youll be fine just have patients it all takes time cycling ill keep you in mind let me know and remember the first time you see your new erection don't think that's what it will be takes a while to break it in gets lots better
jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:38 pm

Bumble.....man I’m relating to your emotions I’m scheduled March 4! I’ve been fairly calm and laid back about this.....until today! But I’ve had all the thoughts and the what if’s!
It’s not really about the procedure itself.....it’s about will I like it, what will it look like, is it the right thing to do, will there be post op complications.....the list could get longer as I ponder my impending bionic state! But the opinions and advice from all of the guys on FT have been priceless. Going for preop checkup, H&P, blood and urine tests tomorrow. I’m sure reality will hit big time.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 pm

Thanks guys, this site does help. my surgery is the 8th so ET guy best of luck.
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Return to “Implants”