3rd nut?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

3rd nut?

Postby needhelp » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:31 pm

I've posted on here several times. Everybody has been great. Made some good friends along the way. If you've read my past topics you know I'm single and have many concerns. Dating will scare me. I want to try to be and make foreplay as normal as possible. The pumping I think could be done discretely (any ideas let me know) but what about the pump its self?? , is that, that noticeable? I love foreplay when she goes down on me..... playing with my balls, will she notice that weird pump? Is that type of foreplay gone for ever??? I don't want to freak her out. I know I should tell her, but there's a time and place for that, and sometimes in the heat of the momentum things get ahead of you and before you know it your into the foreplay.... there's a lot of competition out there. Attractive women have a lot of choices when it comes to dating a guy. Freaks me out thinking how weird that will make things and if I will ever be able to attract an attractive women with this issue. I know I can stay hard for ever but if I freak her out before I get to that point, staying hard will do me no good. Very discouraged thinking about this …...
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

ED2013

Re: 3rd nut?

Postby ED2013 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:00 pm

Yes, if they play with your balls they will probably notice. I have had no problems with attractive women.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:13 pm

I'll keep saying this until I'm blue in the face. Trying to hide that you are bionic is putting as much or more pressure on yourself than when you worried about not being able to get your dick up. Once we're in bed I'd abruptly stop the momentum and say "there's something I have to tell you. I had an injury (or whatever) to my dick and the only way to ever get hard again was with a bionic implant. Don't worry though, everything's gonna be the same except that I can fuck you longer than any other man you've ever been with." She's certain to have some curiosity and now would be a good time to show her (let her feel) the pump. Then say "believe me, my dick knows it NEEDS to be hard right now BECAUSE of you so give me 20 seconds and we'll be ready to go!". DO you think she's gonna hop out of bed and say "play with that by yourself, I'm not interested?". SHe'll want to see if you really can fuck her longer than anybody else. After that, she'll be converted. Even though an implant is not truly bionic because it has no electromechanical parts, always use that word. It carries a certain possible superhero connotation. Why would you deliberately want to worry about being discovered when you're in bed? You have more exciting things to look forward to, and she'll learn she did as well.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:47 pm

DaveK.......100% agree......well said :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:23 pm

I don't think you were taking my name in vane.
But I will respond..... I have had my implant for over 6 yrs. I don't think it will be a big deal. My wife does not play with my balls, but if she did she could not help notice the 3rd nut. If your girl is really into sex she is going to be so amazed at your rock hard penis, that she will pretty much not be concerned with balls except to play with the pump to help you keep that amazing tool at or near full mast.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:56 pm

3rd-Nut wrote:I don't think you were taking my name in vane.
But I will respond..... I have had my implant for over 6 yrs. I don't think it will be a big deal. My wife does not play with my balls, but if she did she could not help notice the 3rd nut. If your girl is really into sex she is going to be so amazed at your rock hard penis, that she will pretty much not be concerned with balls except to play with the pump to help you keep that amazing tool at or near full mast.

Im so sorry.... I did not realize that name was taken. Thank you for your responce....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:38 am

The women I have fucked with my implant have had no issue with any of it.
Out of the 6, five of them love sex and loved my story.....I told the truth! That I had ED.
Funny how women are programmed to hear the TRUTH. Once they hear the TRUTH they seem to switch into sympathy mode.....’does it hurt if I squeeze it? No it doesn’t :D .......can I suck it? Oh yes you can! :lol: ......bit later:
“Really? You have been pounding me now for nearly an hour...I’ve had more orgasms in that hour than I had with my ex husband in 25 years, do you need a rest?” NO I don’t ....but thanks for asking! :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:11 pm

I agree with the guys. Embrace your bionic status. She wont mind when her eyes roll in her head like a slot machine. Enjoy !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:04 pm

As I have posted before, most women make love to the MAN, not his penis and not his balls.

Every woman who ever shared my bed since my implant knew before we ever met that I had one.

I figure it is a non-issue and any woman who would reject me because I have an implant ("a dildo installed in my penis") is not a woman I want to keep company with. (I mean no disrespect to users of dildos, it is just that some people do object to the concept).

Would any man here reject sex with a woman if she needed artificial lubrication, needed hormones to reach orgasm, or had reconstructive surgery on her vagina because of some injury or disability?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:00 am

Lost Sheep wrote:As I have posted before, most women make love to the MAN, not his penis and not his balls.

Every woman who ever shared my bed since my implant knew before we ever met that I had one.

I figure it is a non-issue and any woman who would reject me because I have an implant ("a dildo installed in my penis") is not a woman I want to keep company with. (I mean no disrespect to users of dildos, it is just that some people do object to the concept).

Would any man here reject sex with a woman if she needed artificial lubrication, needed hormones to reach orgasm, or had reconstructive surgery on her vagina because of some injury or disability?

Right on the money Lost!

Return to “Implants”