18 year old trying to accept the destiny

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Edrudd

18 year old trying to accept the destiny

Postby Edrudd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:44 pm

I'm trying to accept that I will need to do the implant , but I am really concerned about couple things.
1-Does the sensation change? If so does it return?
2-Does the head of the penis get hard when you pump? If not ,when you get sucked or start fucking does the head get blood to it?
3-Can you cum with vaginal sex?
4-Does cuming get easier with time?

I am 18 and I only had sex three times and the last time were more than 1 year ago. My whole sex life will be with an implant and I am concerned if I will be able to get pleasure from fucking and these things I listed. I keeep contemplating suicide because it's too difficult to think about living my whole life with this. I just doesn't know if I will ever have good sex again
12/28/2000 - 2019. Killed by psychiatrists

Lost Sheep

Re: 18 year old trying to accept the destiny

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:38 pm

Edrudd wrote:I'm trying to accept that I will need to do the implant , but I am really concerned about couple things.
2-Does the head of the penis get hard when you pump? If not ,when you get sucked or start fucking does the head get blood to it?

I am 18 and I only had sex three times and the last time were more than 1 year ago. My whole sex life will be with an implant and I am concerned if I will be able to get pleasure from fucking and these things I listed. I keeep contemplating suicide because it's too difficult to think about living my whole life with this. I just doesn't know if I will ever have good sex again

Sensation loss varies. Some men retain full sensation. Some men lose a little and some lose a lot and regaining lost sensation varies, too. Nerves can regenerate if the trauma is not too great.

Head of the penis (glans) has a different mechanism than the shaft for engorgement/erection. Glans engorgement should be unaffected by the implant surgery.

Yes, you can ejaculate/cum with vaginal sex. Many men report it being more difficult, but also that it gets easier with time. That has been my experience. Before, I came in minutes, if not seconds. Now, I can last much longer. 20 minutes is my record now, but with the implant I do not have to stop because my erection continues even after I cum/orgasm/ejaculate.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:41 pm

Edrudd wrote:I'm trying to accept that I will need to do the implant , but I am really concerned about couple things.

I’ve been in your situation. I understand your feelings. Know that a normal, good sex life is in your near future. The solution is out there.

Edrudd

Postby Edrudd » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:33 am

I will push this year with injections. It's a big decisions I need to have sure I won't get back to normal
12/28/2000 - 2019. Killed by psychiatrists

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:16 am

Edrudd wrote:I will push this year with injections. It's a big decisions I need to have sure I won't get back to normal

LostSheep is absolutely correct. :)

Larry

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:53 am

No loss of feeling and able to cum as before, head engorges with blood as before and wish I had done this years earlier. I have read here some time back some guys had what they call "Floppy head" and also saw some blame their doctor. Not sure reason but I have mornings (most) where I wake with much more blood in penis then normal. When excited my cock fills with blood in the head and is like before. Be patient and things will come around. It took about two years to recover most length and girth was there faster due to implant.

Listen to your doctor and find the best one you can. Travel to one who does a LOT of implants as being young you will have it done later again so start with one of the best. Photo shows first inflate and from their recovered another 1/2 inch. If you know aha Muscle Burn is from lifting weights, you will get that when starting to stretch your cock out after surgery and it will go away so not to worry.

Good luck and the guys here will help.
Attachments
IMG_0013.jpg
First Inflate
IMG_0013.jpg (24.31 KiB) Viewed 1197 times
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Implants”