Question about head of the bionic penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Edrudd

Question about head of the bionic penis

Postby Edrudd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:56 am

Does the head get that bloody look it had when you had your natural or trimix erection? And if so how does that happen. How the implant get blood to the head?
Last edited by Edrudd on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
12/28/2000 - 2019. Killed by psychiatrists

Edrudd

Re: Question about head of the bionic pen

Postby Edrudd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:09 am

Jesus I'm fucking scared. I want my old dick back wtf. I probally will get injections before moving to the implant. I was reading posts here and Jesus. I can't loose sensation . And what about the glans? How can I make sex if my glans doesn't get "hard". I am hopeless. I don't even know how the injections will work . I will probally get in the following weeks though. There are sometimes I just want to kill myself. I'm fucking 18 and shouldn't be choosing to do an implant. My life is all messed up. I'm just existing. Fuck man

Mr stuby

Re: Question about head of the bionic penis

Postby Mr stuby » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:42 am

I don't know about injections never worked for me. But with the implant it definitely works with engorgement of the glans
Or head with me. Try and find help it may not be as bad as you believe. Keep asking questions. Yes its hard as hell but
NEVER give up!
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

roksolid

Postby roksolid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 am

Edrudd wrote:Does the head get that bloody look it had when you had your natural or trimix erection? And if so how does that happen. How the implant get blood to the head?

Blood flow to the glans is fed differently than what is fed to the spongiosum. And a semi-floppy head is not as bad as you are thinking it is. If the head is truly completely un-engorged, that can be fixed. I worried about a semi-floppy head (and I do get sideways occasionally on penetration). A condom will keep me straight, or I just bend down and give her hole some more oral lovin'.

You're not going to get your old dick back. What you're going to get is a dick that won't quit. You'll be able to nut inside her and keep on going until she's begging you to stop. It may not be as thick as you remember or as long as you hoped, but it will be a hard dick.

And that by itself is evolutions better than one that sit there as a dust cover for the crack of your ass.

rok
The Rok is now solid! Implanted 8/14/18. AMS700CX (21+1)

"That magic in your pants is making me blush!" --Kesha

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:50 am

+ 1

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:46 am

Edrudd wrote:Does the head get that bloody look it had when you had your natural or trimix erection? And if so how does that happen. How the implant get blood to the head?

Quick and simple. After your implant you can engorge your glans with just a little pressure from a vacuum pump. The blood leaves quickly within a few minutes but for me increased sensation lingers much longer. Plus the more I use the vacuum the better blood flow I get. Venous leakage has left me with chubbies instead of erections. I need to try harder for orgasm but oh my that's ok. I don't think your partner will mind that at all. :lol: :roll: :oops:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Edrudd

Postby Edrudd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:33 pm

When you pump what happens to the head of your penis? It stays unchanged? Like it's stays like when you are flaccid without the implant?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:08 pm

The glans has it's own blood supply so if it is not interrupted by other things, it should still get blood. The implant is pushed up into the glans just in case. :)

Larry

Edrudd

Postby Edrudd » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:35 pm

But like when you pump does your glans get engorged? Or someone have to suck you or it only gets engorged once you start penetrating? Or the arousoul gets blood to the glans?

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:02 pm

Answer is yes my glans looks and feels completely normal.....my girl says it’s a lovely looking (and tasting) mushroom
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”