Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ChosenOne619

Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:36 am

Hey I am 22 years old and looking to have sex I am practically a virgin (the sex I had at age 17 was a little fail but I still enjoyed it) but never finished with a women. I have been single since then because of confident issues about my firmness of my wiener. Well pills don't work for me I just tried them today and yesterday. now my urologist might introduce injections which I hope work. But here goes the questions. 1.how much penile length and girth did you lose from implants if any or how much you gained? 2.does replacing the implants every 8-15 years cause penile shrinkage of girth and length I imagine from multiple surgeries it would.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

mr.skin

Re: Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

Postby mr.skin » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:58 am

Actually revisions will increase length and girth wile decreasing sensitivity. (to which extend cannot be said, but just be aware, most probably not in the glans and not to the mechano receptors of pressure, most probably cutaneous nerves).
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:08 am

If the implant is put in correctly, no length (or girth?) is lost, I understand.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:19 am

Is there reports of people losing size after implant surgery?
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:24 am

Should I expect to be smaller in size right after surgery but also expect size to come back after a year or so? Lol then again what could be worse than having a limp noodle. I just hope my future involves me having sex.

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 am

An implant is a "last resort". Most of us here are "last resort guys". Listen to your urologist and try "everything else" first. If you still can't fuck, then decide whether or not to make the jump.

I am on my third implant in 6 years. My first implant was botched due to my poor choice of surgeon. Most was "fixed" by my first revision. Some was unrepairable. During my second revision, problems were encountered and dealt with by my skilled surgeon. I hope I go many years on this one as I anticipate more problems if I need more revisions.

That said, I was an "old man" with a "raging libido" and waning erections. Prostate surgery "killed" my erections, but not my libido. Now my "raging libido" is supplemented by my indefatigable erections.

That said, your age puts you in a totally different place than "an old man with a dead dick". An implant could, should and probably would give you the sex life you dream of. However, it could leave you impotent at say, age forty with no further options. You could also get hit by a bus.

Life is ephemeral, science continues to make giant strides and our futures are a mystery. Again, listen to your doctor, try everything else first. If an implant is your last resort and you want to fuck bad enough, then make the jump!

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:53 am

My only choice for surgery would be covered by my medical through kaiser permanente. I'll ask how experienced is the surgeon and hopefully be able to contact his past patients. But I will follow what you said and try everything else first. But the thought of getting rock hard at any moment makes me excited but at the same time cases like your where the surgeon botched it make me nervous. But great that your enjoying sex now. Thank for the advice.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:00 am

I agree with the Catman.
I would like to add that if it comes to an implant if you have no scarring or Peyronies, you should lose no length.
A lot depends on the surgeon's skill at measuring.
I have no idea of my surgeons previous patients or his volume, but at first inflation, I was at my lifelong size.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:40 am

ChosenOne619 wrote:My only choice for surgery would be covered by my medical through kaiser permanente. I'll ask how experienced is the surgeon and hopefully be able to contact his past patients. But I will follow what you said and try everything else first. But the thought of getting rock hard at any moment makes me excited but at the same time cases like your where the surgeon botched it make me nervous. But great that your enjoying sex now. Thank for the advice.

I live in southern Ca. and have had Kaiser for over 30 yrs. and been very happy with their care. They did my implant June last year, Dr. Ree did the surgery. It has worked out very well for me. My pre-implant stats were; flaccid length was less then an inch, 5.5" erect, 6.5" erect girth. My large girth came from 12+ years of using trimix injections. At this time my stats are; 5.25" erect, 5.5" girth, flaccid length is 3.5" - 4" :o all the time! I love my new dick and have no regrets. Hope this helps. If you would like to chat with me, please PM me.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:58 am

Happy Toy wrote:I live in southern Ca. and have had Kaiser for over 30 yrs. and been very happy with their care. They did my implant June last year, Dr. Ree did the surgery. It has worked out very well for me. My pre-implant stats were; flaccid length was less then an inch, 5.5" erect, 6.5" erect girth. My large girth came from 12+ years of using trimix injections. At this time my stats are; 5.25" erect, 5.5" girth, flaccid length is 3.5" - 4" :o all the time! I love my new dick and have no regrets. Hope this helps. If you would like to chat with me, please PM me.
Andy

You lost over an inch in erect/inflated length? How far do the tips of your Titan go into your glans?

How is it, do you suppose, that your Titan (not renowned for getting smaller when deflated) gets an inch and a quarter or more shorter when deflated than when inflated? I am curious.

I am happy for you. But curious.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”