Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ChosenOne619

Re: Nervous and I'll admit fearful. Questions I have

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Since I was 13. It's teeth gritting pain.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:Since I was 13. It's teeth gritting pain.

Perhaps that is causing some of your ed or making it worse. If I were you as soon as I’m healed up from the circumcision I would re evaluate. Try pills again.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:58 pm

The pills make it harder to get up but it could be used to make me last longer I guess. But I'll try what you said. It looks like kaiser implant apparently makes you lose 1 inch of girth which is a bummer.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:26 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:
ED2013 wrote:Perhaps that is causing some of your ed or making it worse. If I were you as soon as I’m healed up from the circumcision I would re evaluate. Try pills again.

The pills make it harder to get up but it could be used to make me last longer I guess. But I'll try what you said. It looks like kaiser implant apparently makes you lose 1 inch of girth which is a bummer.

ED2013 is spot-on. Pain with every erection would be a POWERFUL subconscious deterrent. for example, some people have had good results quitting smoking by not trying at all to stop lighting cigarettes, but by snapping a rubber band on their wrist every time they do. Pretty soon the brain, whenever a craving for a cigarette comes up, the aversion to the wrist snap/pain kicks in and the cigarette cravings lessen and stop. Same thing could be occurring with pain every time you get an erection. The brain simply turns off the erectile response to avoid the pain. All without you ever thinking about it.

So, please do, after curing the painful erections, give yourself some time to re-train your brain. Tell your urologist EVERYTHING and consider the services of a counselor to assist in the redirecting of your subconscious sexual response mechanism.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:18 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:Girth means the thickness of the penis. Also circumference is another word

I know what "girth" means. Thanks.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:28 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
ChosenOne619 wrote:
ED2013 wrote:Perhaps that is causing some of your ed or making it worse. If I were you as soon as I’m healed up from the circumcision I would re evaluate. Try pills again.

ED2013 is spot-on. Pain with every erection would be a POWERFUL subconscious deterrent. for example, some people have had good results quitting smoking by not trying at all to stop lighting cigarettes, but by snapping a rubber band on their wrist every time they do. Pretty soon the brain, whenever a craving for a cigarette comes up, the aversion to the wrist snap/pain kicks in and the cigarette cravings lessen and stop. Same thing could be occurring with pain every time you get an erection. The brain simply turns off the erectile response to avoid the pain. All without you ever thinking about it.

So, please do, after curing the painful erections, give yourself some time to re-train your brain. Tell your urologist EVERYTHING and consider the services of a counselor to assist in the redirecting of your subconscious sexual response mechanism.

Well I get it up everyday when I'm choking the chicken so my brain has to know it's pleasure able

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:34 pm

How is your erection while masturbating ?

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:47 pm

ED2013 wrote:How is your erection while masturbating ?

It gets to 60 percent I believe. I've never had rock hard ones so I wouldn't know what percentage but I'll say 60 to maybe 70 percent

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:50 pm

ChosenOne619 wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:ED2013 is spot-on. Pain with every erection would be a POWERFUL subconscious deterrent. for example, some people have had good results quitting smoking by not trying at all to stop lighting cigarettes, but by snapping a rubber band on their wrist every time they do. Pretty soon the brain, whenever a craving for a cigarette comes up, the aversion to the wrist snap/pain kicks in and the cigarette cravings lessen and stop. Same thing could be occurring with pain every time you get an erection. The brain simply turns off the erectile response to avoid the pain. All without you ever thinking about it.

Well I get it up everyday when I'm choking the chicken so my brain has to know it's pleasure able

I must have misunderstood the nature of the pain, the trigger and how often it comes.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:46 am

Chosen,
I think you might want to listen to some of what we're saying here and take a breath...
1. You've only been with a girl once, some 4 to 5 years ago.
2. You tried pills "today and yesterday" and concluded they don't work.
3. Already your doc is talking injections.
4. You have to correct a phimosis with surgery.

As Cat advised, an implant is a last resort. My advice is to take things a lot more slowly. Find a friend and learn to play. Practice. If you need to, fix the phimosis and try again. If you need to, give the pills another chance. Try each brand. Yesterday and today is not enough. Be sure to bring your friend along. If you need to, try the injections. Out of the gate, the injections will generally amaze you.

But give each stage of these trials its own time. As eager as I might be to have a rock hard erection, an implant does not equal what the good Lord gave us. You really want to give yourself more time.

Best of luck.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Return to “Implants”