Once again, TIME gentlemen.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Once again, TIME gentlemen.

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:59 am

As many of my brothers are aware, I have been a regular contributor to FT now for 2 years.
I understand many of the concerns expressed by fellow implantees because they were concerns I also had felt at many junctures in my journey from ED sufferer, to seriously dangerous wielder of a Titan implant.
So often I read posts from guys who have only been implanted for a number of weeks or even months, frightened and in some cases, regretful of getting a PPD.
I am not an expert and cannot claim any medical background to what I say but I will say this.....and I’ve said it many times: weeks and/or a couple of months is way to soon to make a judgment call.
During the months following surgery I suspect there is an enormous amount of subtle healing taking place......it can’t be hurried and nature must be allowed to take its course.
I personally maintained a twice daily routine of cycling/pumping to the maximum I could bear.....this was my surgeon’s advice and in my opinion provided the impetus for regaining length and girth.

Upon reflection I really believe I wasn’t fully functioning until about 15 months post op.....around the time cycling ceased to be alarmingly uncomfortable.
I also believe that regular sex and masturbation contributed to my very positive outcome along with maintaining good health by eating light, reducing alcohol and maintaining lean body mass through swimming and surfing.
Success is built of many factors but I think TIME is a significant part of the process.
So, all of you recently implanted....get a program, do the required hard yards and be patient....I think many of us implanted some time ago would agree that getting an implant is NOT a quick fix and further,....it’s NOT a penis enlargement procedure it’s a penis stiffening one :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Re: Once again, TIME gentlemen.

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:16 am

Many times we talk about that dirty word that no one wants to hear: patience (sorry for using a dirty word in public).

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:42 pm

I was (am) the worlds worst in that category. If everything went right time is your friend. If not it is your worst enemy. Find out which camp you fall into and act accordingly.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 am

Whenever a man is getting his junk worked on it is probably going to cause anxiety. When you wake up from surgery your dick hurts and looks like an eggplant it causes anxiety. In most cases your told not to touch it for weeks. This is called a minor outpatient procedure. Because it can be done in 30 minutes does not make it minor. I know everyone heals differently but it takes time. I am 3 weeks out from second revision and it still hurts or is certainly uncomfortable. If I had a manual labor job I would still be out.

Even though this is my third surgery for me I still wonder are the tips in the right place. Did it get sized right, my urine stream seems slow. Is the pump going to bother me when I start exercising. In most cases all of the issues get worked out with time, weeks and months. Putting a mechanical device in your dick and scrotum is going to take time to heal and time to adjust to, even when everything goes well.

This new device is never going be as good as the original when it was at a 100 percent. Everything comes with some cost. If your dick is not working the cost is probably worth it. If you have the procedure it is certainly worth giving it time to heal before making your final judgement on whether it was worth the cost and time of having it done. It takes time!!
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:19 am

+ 1

Return to “Implants”