LGX, CX, Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

LGX, CX, Titan

Postby needhelp » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Would like to get some opinions on something that I've noticed. When reading all the comments on this forum (Implants) I realized that app 95% (?) of all implants are either LGX or Titans.....why is there no love for the CX? I know the reasons why some one could not use the LGX. Then there choices would be the Titan or CX...…again not many CX …… looking forward to your comments...Thank you......
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Maverick2dog

Re: LGX, CX, Titan

Postby Maverick2dog » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:30 pm

I have had a Titian and CX. Currently have a CX. If the doc uses the right size implant and I get my original length back then I am good. My opinion, if your trying to get additional length or girth watch out. Your ordinal dick size is the size it is suppose to be and stretching it is asking for trouble. I like the CX that I had. Currently waiting to be activated after second revision, not an implant problem. One of my docs told me he has done multiple revision because a LGX has eroded through the gland. How much growth is to much. I guess that depends on the dick that is being implanted.

All that being said this is coming from a guy that is happy with his original package.

Maverick
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 pm

Maverick2dog wrote:I have had a Titian and CX. Currently have a CX. If the doc uses the right size implant and I get my original length back then I am good. My opinion, if your trying to get additional length or girth watch out. Your ordinal dick size is the size it is suppose to be and stretching it is asking for trouble. I like the CX that I had. Currently waiting to be activated after second revision, not an implant problem. One of my docs told me he has done multiple revision because a LGX has eroded through the gland. How much growth is to much. I guess that depends on the dick that is being implanted.

All that being said this is coming from a guy that is happy with his original package.

Maverick

All I want is to keep my original size that I'm starting with.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:19 am

I'm in the same boat with Maverick.
My CX was right at my pre-implant length the first time I activated it.
Additional pumping seems to increase the girth a bit.
I feel nothing in the glans, but it's definitely sized right.

It's impossible for me to give an LGX opinion, but that's what I originally wanted.
Doc thinks LGX is only good to a certain length, but I find that ludicrous.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 pm

I believe that the largest size that LGX comes in is 21 cm so size can be an issue. The CX is harder than the LGX. Titian is harder than CX. All will produce a dick plenty hard enough for sex.
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Maverick2dog wrote:I believe that the largest size that LGX comes in is 21 cm so size can be an issue. The CX is harder than the LGX. Titian is harder than CX. All will produce a dick plenty hard enough for sex.

And, as I understand it, the difference in rigidity/hardness between the Coloplast Titan and the AMS CX is significant and the difference between the AMS CX and the AMS LGX is not as much.

That is, if the Titan has a (mid-shaft) rigidity score of 100, the CX might have a rigidity score of 80 and the LGX a rigidity score of 75 (all fully pumped) and (for comparison) a natural, youthful, erection a rigidity score of 60. ((Numbers pulled out of thin air, since I have only had experience with the memory of my natural erections at 16-20 years old and the LGX for the past year and a quarter, but these are my best guesses)). For those who have more experience or better ideas, feel free to comment to improve my estimates. I will thank you for well-supported arguments.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:58 pm

I have had a Titan and CX. The Titan no doubt is hardest. Steel rod hard. Because I had a issue with my revision I could not fully pump it up my CX. When I knew I was going from a Titian to an AMS product I meet with a guy that had a LGX and there was a difference in hardness for sure, but it was as hard by far as it needed to be. The hardness quest could be personal preference. At 56 I just want a dick that works reasonably well and does not hurt. I think many times we getting lost in the details. I want my doc, good doc, to recommend what would work best for me . If the doc does not know better than me then I need a new doc.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:31 pm

I wonder if mid-shaft rigidity is the only criteria.

Is stability at the base, the interface between the man's body (pelvis or pelvic crus) and the penis shaft also an important factor in function / user-partner satisfaction?

This begins to involve a lot of variables. Use of Rear Tip Extenders (RTEs), how much of the inflatable tubes are supported by the man's body and how much of the tubes are cantilevered out in front of the pubis? Tolerance of the man to extreme inflation may limit rigidity of either type (if the tips hurt at 100% inflation how much stiffness/rigidity/stability is not attained)?. How many other factors are involved?
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

George03

Postby George03 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:36 pm

AMC 700 LGX here, at first, is thought it may be a little too hard, it felt like a steel pipe when inflated. 4 months past first activation, it feels a little more natural, but still harder that the natural erections. Hard enough for me and more at this point.
Last edited by George03 on Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prostate removal August 2017, AMS 700 LGX Implant August 2018 60's, generally good shape and health. PSA zero so far.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:34 pm

Can anyone relate what their sexual partners feel about rigidity among the different implants and their degree of inflation (especially for those men who are willing to adjust for a "custom" fit (by varying the inflation pressure)?

Are there significant differences in the adjustability of the different models?
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”