LGX, CX, Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: LGX, CX, Titan

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:32 pm

The LGX offers everything that the CX has plus much more. Only surgeons prefer the CX. Never heard of a patient asking for a CX. Titan of course is a different story, has the girth that neither the LGX or the CX can provide.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:54 pm

DougAnd wrote:The LGX offers everything that the CX has plus much more. Only surgeons prefer the CX. Never heard of a patient asking for a CX. Titan of course is a different story, has the girth that neither the LGX or the CX can provide.

The patient liaison I spoke with attested that, inflated, the CX is a little bit stiffer than the LGX and that if he were having an implant, he would choose the CX.

Of course, this is the same fellow who did not answer me when I asked what the dimensions of the implant tips are. Color me unimpressed with his knowledge or dedication.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:30 am

DougAnd wrote:The LGX offers everything that the CX has plus much more. Only surgeons prefer the CX. Never heard of a patient asking for a CX. Titan of course is a different story, has the girth that neither the LGX or the CX can provide.

Patients with mild to moderate Pyronines, or who are overly hung well, may choose the CX over the Titan :)

Larry

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 am

Lost sheep,

I would be interested to know the difference between the tips of the LGX and CX.

It sure seems to me one of the reasons that the CX has lost favor is because the LGX is promoted to extend length and increase growth. That sounds good to most men. Even though it is not quite as hard as the CX it is hard. A Guy I know with a LGX does not fully inflate because his wife thinks it to hard fully inflated.

Lots to consider.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

roksolid

Postby roksolid » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:42 am

I second what Mav said.

I was given a 21cm CX last August. I did lose a bit of girth but ended up gaining about 3/4" on the length (don't ask me how that happened, I don't know). I'm completely happy with it. My surgeon jokes with me and says it's my "weapon". He's a loud talker in the exam room (that's just how he is) and I can almost count the side looks and smiles I get going out the door. The thumb sized soft cock I had a year ago definitely wouldn't have gotten that kind of reaction.

And I was never harder in real life than how I am now with the CX. I swear, I can pound nails with this thing. Going in I was like a lot of people and thought that the LGX was what I wanted, but how in hindsight what the doctor gave me is just fine for me. I get absolutely zero complaints. Certain people in my life swear it's the best thing they ever sat on.

rok
The Rok is now solid! Implanted 8/14/18. AMS700CX (21+1)

"That magic in your pants is making me blush!" --Kesha

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:02 am

could you all please comment on the girth of the CX. my dr said regardless of what the girth of the device is or pumps up to, your girth will only be limited to what your dick will allow (or your anatomy).....so when they say the Titan gives more girth is that because the CX dose not pump up enough to fill out there natural girth (anatomy)
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Hamburg/Germany

Postby Hamburg/Germany » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:09 am

@rocksolid

got the cx 18 cm + 4 RTE last November and have still lost 4 cm length and 3,5 cm girth - disappointing!
63 y.o.
RRP 2017, radiatio March/April 2018, AMS CX 18 + 4 cm Nov. 2018

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:46 am

Maverick2dog wrote:Lost sheep,

I would be interested to know the difference between the tips of the LGX and CX.

It sure seems to me one of the reasons that the CX has lost favor is because the LGX is promoted to extend length and increase growth. That sounds good to most men. Even though it is not quite as hard as the CX it is hard. A Guy I know with a LGX does not fully inflate because his wife thinks it to hard fully inflated.

Lots to consider.

Yes, the mythical ability to get larger is an attractant. It seems to me that the LGX's talent is to get shorter (more concealable and comfortable) when uninflated, but that does not advertise well.

I doubt there is any difference in the tips between the LGX and the CX.

I wish I could get my LGX inflated to a rigidity that my lover finds uncomfortable. In that way, I can KNOW that I (ans SHE) are getting the most out of it. How can you know were optimal is if you cannot go beyond it?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:52 am

Hamburg/Germany wrote:@rocksolid

got the cx 18 cm + 4 RTE last November and have still lost 4 cm length and 3,5 cm girth - disappointing!

As I understand it (and I may be wrong)

1) the Coloplast devices fill out the tunica to the maximum extent the tunica can be filled (just as natural tissues do). "Tunica dependent" is the term I have heard. The Coloplast devices depend on the tunica to get an erection. The tunica limits expansion and requires a healthy tunica to be most effective

2) the AMS devices fill out to the maximum extent the inflatable tubes allow (being made of dacron fibers, which do not stretch). "Tunica independent" is the term I have heard. The AMS devices are independent of the condition of the tunica to produce an effective erection.

Again, I may be interpreting what I have read/heard, but this is my best understanding.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Hamburg/Germany wrote:@rocksolid

Either you had an incompetent surgeon/measurer or had underlying conditions causing the gross undersizing.
Just my observation since my experience was totally different.
Right away I was at my pre-op length. My girth is adequate and inflated, my penis is round.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Implants”