LGX, CX, Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Re: LGX, CX, Titan

Postby needhelp » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:23 pm

Guys I'm having such a hard time with this decision. I'm so paranoid of all the changes that possibly could happen. I'm actually contemplating not doing it. I cant handle it. Cant handle the change to my dick (or my finances) just to have sex. If it as not one thing its another thing that bothers me. The head of your penis does not enlarge? Let alone I may lose size, not sure what my girth may even be and now the head of my dick basically stays flaccid? Oh Ill probably find a women out of desperation because I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for.....or had ….. Sorry guys. I know you are all very positive and I love you all for it. You all mean well. I feel like your family.... I just cant handle this shit at times.....not sure its worth it …….. Hope your all not upset with me..... If you are I apologize...
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:33 pm

Hey....don’t beat yourself up. It’s ok because it’s your decision. You are beholding to no one on FT to move forward with an implant. Everyone here is willing to help anyone to the best of our ability with encouragement, personal experiences, etc. But no pressure!
So, I can say I certainly respect your decision! If and when the time is right you’ll know it!
All the best to you sir.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:25 am

Well said ET but I would like to add:
I went back and found my first ever post here on FT....it was April 2017, more than 2 months after I was implanted.
I didn’t consult with anyone except my surgeon.....and that was on Skype because I am 1200 miles away from him.
I didn’t watch any videos of the surgery but I did watch a clip of some guy pumping up and deflating....that was it!
I didn’t know the difference between an LGX or Titan, all I knew was that I wanted some kind of cock I could fuck with.
My surgeon was professional and the highest volume guy here in Oz. I researched and found him because past experience with shoulder surgery taught me to find the best....which later on I found is a bit of a mantra here on FT.
My surgeon chose Titan due to my natural size....no discussion and no choice for me to make...easy!
I am a lifelong big wave surfer and snow skier.......and I like attractive women......to attain any success with any or all of those pastimes I found in my life that sometimes you just have to push over the edge and go for it.....women being the most difficult of the three!
My cock works perfectly, the glans is normal.....yes I have a third nut and sometimes it’s really noticeable however I go out of the way to make a woman laugh with me about it coz it is actually pretty damned funny.
My current and to be for keeps chick alternates between the 3 when she is sucking them....too much for one mouthful she says :lol:
She is a whole lot more serious when it comes to pounding her for an indeterminate time....all men before me have failed her due to only being interested in getting off themselves and leaving her unsatisfied.
This is the whole point of an implant.
If you read Tangerine, Donnie, Merrix, Maxxx, LMCatman, Lost sheep and a plethora of other wonderful brothers on here you will get the message that; an implant is amazing because of what it can do for women, not strictly what it can do for you.
I would say ‘step over the edge’ pull into that big green barrel....choose the black run over the blue, have the courage to walk up to a hot woman and say...”G’day babe......owyagoin?........can I buy you a drink?”
Only got THIS life man, and being able to fuck is nature’s reward for the struggle that it sometimes is.
Implants forever I say :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:55 am

It can be overwhelming at times and as was said it is our choice. We can find a way to do this for us, but it is our choice and that is up to you. So I will never say you should or you shouldn't just that you can. Might be you just need more time. I don't know. Wish I had all the answer's. For me though ED effected just about my whole life. And I went for over 10 years and did nothing about it. I was really in a bad place. And the implant surgery fixed not only the ED but helped just about every part of me. Just realize that if and when you are ready for this it can be fixed and you can get that part of you back again.

My glands also engorge and add some length. My tips extend well up into them. And the 2 causes of lost size that I know about are 1. Time with out doing anything about your ED (my over 10 year wait cost me close to an inch but I think I will get some of that back over even more time with the implant) 2. Useing a surgeon that does not have the experience to size you properly.

What ever you do please stick around if you can. This is a site for those of us who have ED. That is it. Nothing says you cannot just hang around and talk even if you decide not to get an implant. And we will be here if you decide to, to help in anyway we can.

Take care my friend and stay in touch.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:54 am

needhelp wrote:Guys I'm having such a hard time with this decision. I'm so paranoid of all the changes that possibly could happen. I'm actually contemplating not doing it. I cant handle it. Cant handle the change to my dick (or my finances) just to have sex. If it as not one thing its another thing that bothers me. The head of your penis does not enlarge? Let alone I may lose size, not sure what my girth may even be and now the head of my dick basically stays flaccid? Oh Ill probably find a women out of desperation because I doubt I'll find what I'm looking for.....or had ….. Sorry guys. I know you are all very positive and I love you all for it. You all mean well. I feel like your family.... I just cant handle this shit at times.....not sure its worth it …….. Hope your all not upset with me..... If you are I apologize...

Why don't you just leave the decision to your doctor to give you what he feels is best for you?? :)

Larry

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:50 am

I don't know pal. I've heard it said a few times that when you need an implant, you'll know.
I was on the fence for a while. But the last few months I have no doubt that I need one.

I'm actually looking foward to getting one. The fear has gone. Completely. It's pure acceptance and it's actually a bit of a reassurance to keep going in life, I have optimism now and really want to make the best out of it.

Maybe you're just not there yet. For me there is no reservation, I accept the risks and the likely outcome, and I'm grateful for it.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:56 am

NeedHelp,
Not just jumping in blindly is a very wise choice.......until you find the right surgeon. The right guy makes all the difference. Like a good marriage vs a very bad one.
Take your time and find the right uro. I guarantee once you do that your angst will disappear and peace of mind will prevail.
As long as you can still masturbate successfully you can enjoy implant sex. Your glans still works fully partially or non engorged.
Good seeking
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:50 am

LeRoastBeef wrote:I don't know pal. I've heard it said a few times that when you need an implant, you'll know.
I was on the fence for a while. But the last few months I have no doubt that I need one.

I'm actually looking foward to getting one. The fear has gone. Completely. It's pure acceptance and it's actually a bit of a reassurance to keep going in life, I have optimism now and really want to make the best out of it.

Maybe you're just not there yet. For me there is no reservation, I accept the risks and the likely outcome, and I'm grateful for it.

Like the rest of us, after you are implanted, fully healed, cycling and using it for sex you will be saying the same thing as the rest of us... "why in the world didn't I do this years ago"? It really makes you a teenage stud again... you're gunna love it. :D

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:02 am

thank you guys. I ask myself that question....that maybe I'm not ready?..or the thought of adding 14 - 20K of debt.....but the flip side is that I cant mentally handle the way I am now. the longer i wait the worse it will get. its just a dark time. not sure if any of you had felt this way before....
I really want you all to know how thankful i am that you took the time to respond. your support is very appreciative and want to thank you all.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:57 pm

Need Help,
It took me over 2 years for things to work out. Just keep using VED while you wait.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”