What went right, What went wrong

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: What went right, What went wrong

Postby DougAnd » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:17 pm

What went Right.
I only fully inflate maybe once a week. Happy to say just did this AM and still at 6 3/4". Guess that's firm. Very happy with that. I'm at 6,25" fully deflated. So good to go soft. Just perfect. Hoping this revision does not mess things up.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: What went right, What went wrong 4/29/19

Postby DougAnd » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:27 pm

Today was a real killer!
What went right
Dr Kramer's office emailed I do not need to do a heart stress test. As back logged as they are the chances of missing my June appt were very real. Has not yet been confirmed but I only need my cardi to send another note within 30 days. Very excited.
What went wrong
Almost died today, implant problems permanently solved :lol: my own car almost ran over me. Leaving the Doctors office the UPS truck had stopped behind me in my blind spot. This huge SUV was close beside me so a quick look back and then focus on the SUV. Felt a bump looked back there was the UPS truck. Hit my buckle and opened the door to get out then decided to pull forward a few feet. Put it in forward moved a few feet stepped on the brake and pushed up to park. Well passing reverse the engine suddenly maxed out and it flew back into the UPS truck slamming me around the tires just smoking. I still had my hand on the shifter must have pulled it back down the car lurched forward throwing me out hit my head on the ground cut my right ear front and back. Meanwhile the car slammed the SUV pushing into the car on the other side. All I remember is that the tires were still smoking and the car was creeping toward me. Before I could move it suddenly stopped. I looked at the pavement after and saw from the burn marks that my car was creeping sideways almost had made it around the SUV that was holding it back. A few more moments and it would have run over my head.
Anyone's day more exciting than that?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:04 pm

DougAnd wrote:Today was a real killer!
What went right
Dr Kramer's office emailed I do not need to do a heart stress test. As back logged as they are the chances of missing my June appt were very real. Has not yet been confirmed but I only need my cardi to send another note within 30 days. Very excited.
What went wrong
Almost died today, implant problems permanently solved :lol: my own car almost ran over me. Leaving the Doctors office the UPS truck had stopped behind me in my blind spot. This huge SUV was close beside me so a quick look back and then focus on the SUV. Felt a bump looked back there was the UPS truck. Hit my buckle and opened the door to get out then decided to pull forward a few feet. Put it in forward moved a few feet stepped on the brake and pushed up to park. Well passing reverse the engine suddenly maxed out and it flew back into the UPS truck slamming me around the tires just smoking. I still had my hand on the shifter must have pulled it back down the car lurched forward throwing me out hit my head on the ground cut my right ear front and back. Meanwhile the car slammed the SUV pushing into the car on the other side. All I remember is that the tires were still smoking and the car was creeping toward me. Before I could move it suddenly stopped. I looked at the pavement after and saw from the burn marks that my car was creeping sideways almost had made it around the SUV that was holding it back. A few more moments and it would have run over my head.

DougAnd, I can honestly say my day was not more exciting than yours. But I'm glad you are okay. When in June do you go to Dr. Kramer? Are you still going to use the VED prior to Dr. Kramer in June?
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:37 am

My surgery is June 19th and yes I am still using my VED. Because of the right tip well my wife and I have agreed to slow things way down until after I'm fixed and healed. So I have not been doing much at all no inflating except 7 pumps to sleep and no VED. This AM decided to check things out after yesterdays fun. Fully inflated waited a few minutes and measured. 6 3/8 inches. got in a hot tub still fully inflated and used VED for about 20 minutes then measured again. 6 7/8 inches. So in combo they are a hard team to beat.
Thanks for your reply

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:40 am

DougAnd wrote:My surgery is June 19th and yes I am still using my VED. Because of the right tip well my wife and I have agreed to slow things way down until after I'm fixed and healed. So I have not been doing much at all no inflating except 7 pumps to sleep and no VED. This AM decided to check things out after yesterdays fun. Fully inflated waited a few minutes and measured. 6 3/8 inches. got in a hot tub still fully inflated and used VED for about 20 minutes then measured again. 6 7/8 inches. So in combo they are a hard team to beat.
Thanks for your reply

Hey Doug, what is the significance of 7 pumps and does the when matter??

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:07 am

Larry10625 wrote:
DougAnd wrote:My surgery is June 19th and yes I am still using my VED. Because of the right tip well my wife and I have agreed to slow things way down until after I'm fixed and healed. So I have not been doing much at all no inflating except 7 pumps to sleep and no VED. This AM decided to check things out after yesterdays fun. Fully inflated waited a few minutes and measured. 6 3/8 inches. got in a hot tub still fully inflated and used VED for about 20 minutes then measured again. 6 7/8 inches. So in combo they are a hard team to beat.
Thanks for your reply

Hey Doug, what is the significance of 7 pumps and does the when matter??

Larry

If I lay on my back for extended periods fully flaccid the blood flows out my penis shrivels up and the right tip starts to burn. At about 7 to 9 pumps I'm just firm enough to prevent my penis from bending and burning. Too much and the tip pushes too hard and burns anyway. So it is a daily adjustment my squeezes are not consistent so 7 today 8 tomorrow maybe 9 another day. If it starts to burn after laying down for awhile deflate and try again till I get it right. I tend to over inflate rather than under. Maybe 4 would work just as well. Also sometimes there must be a little fluid already in there. Anyway it works for me. Thanks for asking.

Dogface

Postby Dogface » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:12 am

HomeTeam wrote:
What went right
What went wrong

DougAnd, I can honestly say my day was not more exciting than yours. But I'm glad you are okay. When in June do you go to Dr. Kramer? Are you still going to use the VED prior to Dr. Kramer in June?

Sounds like you dodged a big bullet Doug. Hope everything works out well with the good doctor.
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:17 am

Thanks DogFace,
I'll breathe easier when the final ok is given next month. Calming down about the WHAT IFS and focusing on the most likely outcome which is a fixed prick.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:00 pm

What went right
What went wrong

Nope... you win. :D

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:49 pm

Some people will do ANYTHING (including running over themselves with a car) to get out of surgery. :lol:

Return to “Implants”