What went right, What went wrong

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maverick2dog

Re: What went right, What went wrong

Postby Maverick2dog » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Leeroy,

I hate hear your story, but I get it. It’s hard to really understand unless you been in it. I do believe that many of the docs that do this have to be convinced that things aren’t right with implants. They make there decision based on how things should be not how they are. We have to push hard to get there attention. After both my revision surgery both Docs said it was much worse then they thought. I was not surprised at the issues that were found during the revisions. It was my dick that hurt, bulged, and had one the tips drop down below the head.

Get a good doc get this back on track. Get another opinion from a top doc.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:37 pm

What Went Right!!!!
Just finished watching 2 different YouTube videos. One was Dr Kramer fixing a variety of others screwups. The second another Doc fixing a distal crossover. Made my day. :D
I'm so impressed at how hard Kramer works to make it right. To fix these screwups. Dilates and re dilates, then measures again and again. He even pulled out the cylinders several times to make them fit right. Even adjusted an rte. Also he fully inflates each cylinder again, adjusts and again until it is perfect. Straight and even both inflated and deflated. My guys only did once, my 20% and although it was obvious even to a blind man that it was screwed up: Perfect surgery we're done.
So I had distal crossover which I sort of fixed. What makes me confident is that in order for the tip to crossover it must tear tissue. This guy simply put the cylinders back into place and called it good. So there is a good chance that as I have asked, Dr Kramer will do the same. I have also asked him to stitch the tips into place. We'll see how that goes.
But today? in this moment. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:45 pm

LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 pm

gautengrob wrote:Are you saying Saracino and Prody are the best of the best ??

Rob,
Dr Saracino and Dr Prody are among the best of the best SURGEONS. Could not have had a better healing. But they were not able to handle my severe scarring and ultra thin tissue. If you don't have either of those problems then yes I would highly recommend them. Could not find a better team in my opinion. As for length, once again I am 1/4" longer than the night before my surgery. About 1/2" more than what they showed me. I really think that it was my thin tissue that torpedoed me. That is why I am headed for the best of the best implanter Dr Kramer.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:29 pm

What went right
23 or so lost count. Faxed the last of my paperwork to Dr Kramer. Now I must wait until 30 days before June 19th to finish my exams and blood tests. Still hoping my cardiologist Dr Thompson will give me the green light based on his reading of my EKG like he did the last 2 operations. Otherwise it means a stress test in the works. The fun just never ends, but that shining rainbow is in sight :lol:
24. Tonight I just popped back up to 6 3/4". Hoping to give Kramer everything he needs to make this thing right.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:33 am

Things are looking up

What went right
#23 or so. All set for June 19th surgery with Dr Andrew Kramer of Maryland. Got cheap one way tickets for the 17th. Light rail will take us near the hotel for about $1.50 each. Hotel for 3 nights about $100.00 per day. Free ride to Appt on the 18th at 2:30 PM. Free ride back to hotel after. Free ride to Hospital on the 19th at 6:15 AM. Free ride back to hotel after. Light rail the next day to airport at noon or so $1.50 each. (5 min walk ouch!!!) Pick up car one way to FL 15 hour drive. About $187.00 or so? Plus gas. Over budget so no vacation this year. But done at last!!! A little over 10 months after my Aug 8th initial surgery I should be good to go. Very happy with this opportunity. I will ask to keep my hidden reservoir and pump and to re-dilate as needed and replace my LGX with a CX. If I can keep 6.5" all will be well. Will find out what's fact and what's fantasy on the 18th. Nervous about that.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:49 am

Lee

Wow you went thru hell and back and still not in shape. Sorry for all that has happened to you! However, you have a formidable weapon there and you have dealt with all head on

I met a friend from FT who came to help me with questions i had about inflating and deflating. I just couldn't get it right but HE showed me how he inflate his dick. Well he rolled it out and could not believe his size. He said that he had several revisions and he said that his glans was twisted and it was. Well he was going thru some other health issues and was putting the surgery to try to correct the glans. He was 81 years old and he was friggin' chipper. I envied him for his eagerness and his attitude.

I found later that he passed away from complications with other med issues. He was a model for me since I want to keep going as well as my wife.

Good luck and hope you 'straighten out" your problem.

floridian
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:04 pm

So happy you’ve found a way to see Dr Kramer. Was he on your insurance panel or does he seek authorization in advance as off panel?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:07 am

Ts,
I'm one of the lucky few who won the G'vt lottery called medicare. I can go anywhere anytime with anyone I want do not need a referral.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:05 am

DougAnd wrote:Ts,
I'm one of the lucky few who won the G'vt lottery called medicare. I can go anywhere anytime with anyone I want do not need a referral.

That's the only thing I like about the US medical system. We have no idea how lucky we are here in Canada. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”