Dr Rafael Carrion

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Dr Rafael Carrion

Postby DougAnd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Three months ago Dr Carrion warned me that my situation was very dangerous and needed to be fixed. I guess you hear what you want to when bad news comes, at least I do. Well I ordered a copy of my visit came in the mail finally read it and wow. He makes it very clear. This guy is the go to guy to fix screw-ups in Central Fl. So look at Mavericks pics to see what I need to have done. From what others have posted it might take years for this thing to push through.
I've just read through my journal trying to see how it has come to this. I can can see from one entry that it happened just after my catheter was removed. I was pumped 20%, my catheter was holding me straight with the right tip about 1/4" higher than the left. The nurse came to my house and removed my catheter then left. Not long after the uneven tip pressure of being pumped 20% caused my penis to bend sideways about 90 degrees to the left and I felt it burn as things moved around inside and tore apart. Right then the shorter left tip still pointed upward moved in with the right one and cork screwed my penis.
All of these months I had blamed myself even though I was told nothing I could have done would have caused this horrific damage. Now that I have carefully reread my diary I know that it happened well before I had imagined. This was on day 2.
None of the many surgeons I contacted before Dr Carrion had a clue what was wrong or how to fix the problem. Carrion says he sees this all the time. It is caused because neither AMS or Coloplast come in 1 millimeter increments. And the current 1/2 centimeter is deadly. Some guys just happen to be the right length. The rest of us pay dearly.
I've decided to save up and have Dr Kramer fix me hopefully before a cylinder comes out. Should have waited and gone to him to begin with. This would never have happened.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

ED2013

Re: Dr Rafael Carrion

Postby ED2013 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:40 pm

Sounds like a good plan to see Dr. Kramer. Have you checked with ams? They had a patient financial assistance program as of a couple years ago. They may still have it. Have you looked into a loan as well? The interest might be worth it.

Jamesbond

Re: Dr Rafael Carrion

Postby Jamesbond » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:05 pm

If it is that Kramer does not take your insurance.
You might want to try Eid in NYC. He is also very good.
Good luck
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Return to “Implants”