Perspective for new guys

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Perspective for new guys

Postby DougAnd » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am

For you soon to be fully impotent guys here is some advice that I wished I had been given before my implant.
First, all of my life my body has changed. I used to have a full head of hair at time a golden dirty blond but now it's thinning and grayish white. In youth my penis touched my navel but never consistently. ED made it even more so, shorter and shorter, lost about an inch by 35 and down by another 5/8" by age 66. I freaked out when surgeon after surgeon assured me they would take even more. After great anguish I finally settled for less. After surgery I thought they had taken too much and was very depressed.
Well as of 6 months and a day I have stopped Vacuum stretching, cycling and daily measuring. In 10 days I have lost 1/4" and I expect to slowly lose another 1/8 to 1/4. Just like before my implant. Can't really see it and don't really miss or notice it during sex.
Unless you only have 4 inches now I really would not worry about losing 1/2" or so due to implant. Tell your Doctor that and he will be very happy. And you should be too.
I had lost 1 5/8" to ED. Gained some back through VED but if I did not get an implant I would have steadily shrunk more month by month. Now my minimum length is fixed. The implant will not allow me to shrink beyond that length whether I use it or not.
Buy a cheap vacuum stretch yourself a little and stop waiting. Get fixed. Then sit back relax enjoy sex and never worry about ED again. You cannot even imagine what a huge weight will be lifted forever.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

needhelp

Re: Perspective for new guys

Postby needhelp » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:04 am

DougAnd wrote:For you soon to be fully impotent guys here is some advice that I wished I had been given before my implant.
First, all of my life my body has changed. I used to have a full head of hair at time a golden dirty blond but now it's thinning and grayish white. In youth my penis touched my navel but never consistently. ED made it even more so, shorter and shorter, lost about an inch by 35 and down by another 5/8" by age 66. I freaked out when surgeon after surgeon assured me they would take even more. After great anguish I finally settled for less. After surgery I thought they had taken too much and was very depressed.
Well as of 6 months and a day I have stopped Vacuum stretching, cycling and daily measuring. In 10 days I have lost 1/4" and I expect to slowly lose another 1/8 to 1/4. Just like before my implant. Can't really see it and don't really miss or notice it during sex.
Unless you only have 4 inches now I really would not worry about losing 1/2" or so due to implant. Tell your Doctor that and he will be very happy. And you should be too.
I had lost 1 5/8" to ED. Gained some back through VED but if I did not get an implant I would have steadily shrunk more month by month. Now my minimum length is fixed. The implant will not allow me to shrink beyond that length whether I use it or not.
Buy a cheap vacuum stretch yourself a little and stop waiting. Get fixed. Then sit back relax enjoy sex and never worry about ED again. You cannot even imagine what a huge weight will be lifted forever.

I see you have the LGX....tt allows for growth as I understand it. What about the CX? I understand that does not allow for growth? losing size is petrifying to me
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:15 pm

My URO was very conservative about giving me the LGX.
He only uses them up to 18cm and I woke with the CX.
Right out of the box, I had my old tri-mix size back and haven't pumped to the max yet.
I don't need anymore and will be satisfied with it.

I do find it pretty stiff even when flaccid but that's also not a problem.
I think my doctor did a great job of sizing me and everything seems perfect.

I do feel that I was a great candidate for this surgery though.
I really don't feel 80 and my wife doesn't feel 78.Call me lucky?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 pm

I'd say you're blessed :D
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:56 pm

NeedHelp,
Tell your Doc right up front that size counts. If he does not agree move on. That simple. You will lose based on averages. But with the right Doc maybe only 1/4" and trust me you cannot see or feel that. Your natural erections vary more than 1/4". As for the CX a survey of replaced LGX,CX and Titans were measured. The LGXs lasted an average of 29 months the CX 39 months and the Titan 48 months. All 3 implants had grown longer. The LGX had grown twice as fast as the CX and Titan. The LGX on average grew 1/4" per year and the CX and Titans grew 1/8" per year on average. AMS says however that the LGX can grow about 7/10" per year. Very few people cycle enough to make anything close to that.
I was terrified before that my Doc would short me had shorted me an inch or more. Did not turn out that way. The night before surgery I was 6.5" flaccid stretch. Just over 6 months now and the last I measured fully pumped I was 6.5". It took awhile to get there and should not have but I'm there now. Is that because of my LGX? Wasn't able to pump for more than 4 months but I have no way of knowing how long my cylinders are now.
Make your Doc happy tell him you don't mind losing 1/2". With the CX even normal usage you will gain that back in 4 years. Really push it and who knows?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”