Nearly 4 months in - Life Changed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tow1366

Nearly 4 months in - Life Changed

Postby tow1366 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Im not a regular contributor - but I wanted to post this for anyone newly implanted or contemplating.

In October 2018 I had my implant to resolve ED caused by diabetes and a 90 degree Peyronies. I was also battling emotional trauma of discovering my wife had an affair in 2015-2017

First few days after implant was horrific, inflated for 6 days and in agony. Was in a heap, regretted having it and two weeks out no better. Couldnt sleep (pain and regret) couldnt stand up for more than 2 minutes.

Found this site and got the support I needed. Others said "be patient" and it will come good.

So 3.5 months on Im seriously back in business. Sex life amazing, no pain or discomfort and today I had my breakthrough. The implant is soft enough to allow little me to 'hang down' rather than be pointed up or out. Seems like a trivial thing but moves me from 'obviously bionic' or 'weird guy in the changing room with a semi hard on' - Its a great feeling.

Self esteem restored, psychologically feel great and physically can deliver anytime anywhere. All at a time when other men my age are slowing down!

So if you are in pain, feeling miserable and wondering if it gets better - it does. And if you are contemplating an implant - just do it. Its hard work for 2 weeks, a bit less hard work for 3 months but its so so worth it

So big thanks to this site and everyone here who has helped me but doesnt realise it

Over and out...!
45 years old. Diabetic T2
ED for 3 years followed by Peyronies 90 degree bend upward
Titan Touch Implant 26 October 2018
Mr Hegarty - Dublin, Ireland

Mr stuby

Re: Nearly 4 months in - Life Changed

Postby Mr stuby » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Good to hear from the land of the green and the orange. Good description
Of what it was like ug. I was three wks along
Woke up middle of the night with with a horrible pain on my left side. Off to the hospital with a 6 mm kidney stone what
A delightful time I had.
Keep in touch with your progress
Any and all questions are well come
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

Naples

Postby Naples » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:43 am

This is what I like about this site. All the different views and experiences allow you to find something that you can relate to. I am at six weeks bumping up everything’s good but I know just how you felt at first I thought I should not have done that. But every day gets better and I’m looking forward to the day little mini hangs down
54 ED, tried it all for last two years, was scheduled for titan implant Dec 11,2017. Insurance problems got approval finally. Implanted January 7, 2019, in Oklahoma City

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:56 am

Well done Bionic Bros.
It is a fantastic feeling...... and it gets better with time :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”