Too stiff? How to know.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Too stiff? How to know.

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:19 pm

I read here about some couples who find having sex with an implant fully pumped up can be uncomfortable for the woman.

My lover likes my penis with the implant pumped up as rigid as I can manage. She has never told me my penis is too stiff. So, I keep wondering if she would find it more pleasing if it were even stiffer.

I know when I have crossed a boundary only when I actually go beyond it. So I wonder how can we know what is ideal rigidity if we have not gone beyond it?

How do we know what is the optimum stiffness for maximum sexual pleasure? How do we know it is not just one more pump beyond the max we can get?

Any comments that might enlighten me?

I have an AMS LGX; please don't suggest I replace it with a CX or Titan. I don't want to do that until if fails. Nor do I want to have the advice, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." I know that is what I am doing. It is my personality to always reach for the optimal. It is also my personality to be curious.

Thanks for any enlightenment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Re: Too stiff? How to know.

Postby DougAnd » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:33 pm

LS,
For me fully pumped is no fun almost painful. Maybe in my youth I would have enjoyed it. I might try it just to see. Need to cycle more often first.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Maybe a soft jawed plier's and a dead blow hammer will get the pressure higher just a little humour humour!
I also have ams lgx l lay the pump on the vanity counter top pres the pump with my thumb as hard as I can and stabilize
the pump with the other hand. I get in 2 to 3 extra pumps. Make's it harder. Wife likes it :D
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:49 pm

When I am pumped to max it starts to hurt ME from the internal pressure and I cant fully enjoy the sexual encounter. Pain starts after about 15 minutes of max pump.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:07 am

Interesting Lost and Beek.
I’ve just begun a new relationship. Ms S is 59 and adores sex.
Like many women in their late 50’s/early 60’s they seem to go for long periods without sex.......And in S’s case 5 years!.......it’s a common phenomenon.
We planned for a month in advance of seeing each other and under the advice of her doctor she went on a program of hormone replacement pessaries inserted into her vagina to ‘thicken’ her vaginal walls.

We met up and spent 3 days fucking like rabbits. At first I ensured I left 3 or 4 pumps OUT because I didn’t want to spoil the party by tearing her internal tissue.
I explained to her that I can attenuate so as not to cause damage.....all she said was ‘can we try fully pumped?’
From that moment on (first night) she insisted on having my cock at “stiff as possible” for every session.
She didn’t complain however in full cowgirl (her legs forward) she said she could feel my glans pressing against “something” but she didn’t complain once.
She is great in bed, loves sex and seems very happy to fuck a very stiff cock.
Ps
If your cock hurts when fully pumped up......for me it’s a sign of not following the cycling regimen right through to its conclusion
I would be cycling morning and night until there’s no more pain :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:59 am

As I was reading the posts by those who said it hurt to pump their implant to the max, I looked to see if they are recently implanted. Yes you were...….. So I agreed with Smetro that you need to be pumping it to the max several times a day, every day, even before I saw his post.
I had the same problem for a bit less than a year. You should not be complaining on this forum about loss of length or girth if you do not PUMP IT TO THE MAX EVERY DAY
Around a 13-14 months out from implant surgery I was pumping to the max, as I usually did, when I felt it kinda pop. I had broken through some scar tissue and just increased about a 1/4 inch both ways. You new implant guys are not pumping hard enough if it is still hurting. Take some Advil or something before you begin the pump cycle.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:48 am

Mr stuby wrote: l lay the pump on the vanity counter top pres the pump with my thumb as hard as I can and stabilize
the pump with the other hand. I get in 2 to 3 extra pumps. Make's it harder. Wife likes it :D

Dang stuby, you're hard core man. :lol: :lol: Just get the hammer out next time :shock: :lol:
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:55 am

When I got a new, air adjustable bed, I experimented with harder and softer. Same thing here but more fun! Good Luck Man....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:15 pm

3rd-Nut wrote:As I was reading the posts by those who said it hurt to pump their implant to the max, I looked to see if they are recently implanted. Yes you were...….. So I agreed with Smetro that you need to be pumping it to the max several times a day, every day, even before I saw his post.
I had the same problem for a bit less than a year. You should not be complaining on this forum about loss of length or girth if you do not PUMP IT TO THE MAX EVERY DAY
Around a 13-14 months out from implant surgery I was pumping to the max, as I usually did, when I felt it kinda pop. I had broken through some scar tissue and just increased about a 1/4 inch both ways. You new implant guys are not pumping hard enough if it is still hurting. Take some Advil or something before you begin the pump cycle.

I understand that a gentle vacuum can ease the discomfort of a fully-pumped implant inside a not-yet fully post-op stretched penis. I have not really been able to try that because it is hard to get a good seal at the base of the vacuum cylinder (pump location).

Dr. left me 80% inflated after the operation and deflated to about 70% a day later. I have been cycling twice a day to fully pumped ever since I was cleared to cycle after my operation. Sometimes I am fully pumped for hours. A little discomfort in the glans and a pleasant tension in the girth. My length is equal to my best days pre-E.D. and girth (I think) better. Though my cross-sectional shape is more oval than circular.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:55 am

One way to answer your question is: What does it matter?
I mean, if harder than your max would be even better, then so what? There is nothing you can do about it, so why worry about it? You have what you have and that’s it. It would be harder with a Titan, but you don’t have a Titan. And from what all LGX people here say, it is harder than a natural dick.

In my case, I thought anything harder than 20 pumps was too hard (for me and my partner) in the beginning.
Now, after 3 years, I do 70 pumps with my Titan and we both love it. My advice stays the same. It takes time to get used to the Titan. A long time. But once there, it’s amazing.

And another advice is that an implant is an implant. It’s not a natural dick. There are drawbacks. But hey, what’s a better option if our dicks fail us completely? Nothing.

I cannot speak for the LGX.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”