Before and After:

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Before and After:

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:28 pm

I just initiated a thread that asks for stories to show the contrast between sex after successfully treating E.D. (by implant, VED, injections, pills - any means) and before treatment and also before E.D. The title is "Before and After:"

I am particularly interested in the stories of implanted men (as that is my situation), but do not want to limit the pool of respondents. So it is in the "General Discussion" section.

I don't want implantees to overlook the opportunity to respond, so put this link in this thread.

Please, though, respond to the thread in "General Discussion", so readers of all stripes will readily find the most complete collection of testimonials.

I will "bump" this thread (periodically) as long as the "General Discussion" thread keeps collecting new posts.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11860

Thank you for your consideration, cooperation and, of course, your participation.

Lost Sheep
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Richard Roberts

Re: Before and After:

Postby Richard Roberts » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:13 pm

The contrast is absolute. I went from ZERO to HERO. There are no words to describe the difference other than WOW! I went from absolutely nothing (after unsuccessfully trying pills and shots). I mean nothing. Limp noodle. Gone. Nothing on earth could change it. Then I got the implant. It's a miracle. My wife and I went from sad and hopeless to bouncing in bed teenagers. That's the contrast.
AMS 700 LGX Nov 7, 2018. 64 yrs old. Diabetes. ED gradual for 8 yrs. Otherwise healthy and active.

Return to “Implants”