How to get over getting dumped, to date or not to

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Re: How to get over getting dumped, to date or not to

Postby needhelp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:46 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
needhelp wrote:
Lost Sheep wrote:I know this is likely to be an unpopular point of view. Please don't bother flaming me. I only propose this because it is just possible NeedHelp's ex is not as unalloyed evil or uncaring as she appears. Also, I do not deny NeedHelp's feelings. They are real. I just suggest that the woman is not being mean, just self-protective. Worse misunderstandings in love relationships have happened in the past (including my own), though not with so dire physical/medical consequences.

Could it be that the woman feels such guilt over breaking NeedHelp's penis that she cannot bear to see him, even to help him? Guilt is a powerful deterrent to forgiveness.

To be honest with you Lost Sheep.... I really dont think it bothers her. Yes it happened with her and I having sex.....but th truth of the matter is with out getting into detail is that this whole situation would have never happened to me if I did not fall weak to her play and tempations.....kinda like adam and eve ..... Adam was tempted …. pussy is powerful Adam got punished.....eve walks away clean and innocent..... kinda like my situation....

As I recall, Eve (and all women after her) got consequences, too.
Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

I consider sex to be a cooperative effort between both participants. This is my ideal conception. But I am reminded every so often that there are women in the world who exhibit sociopathic and/or narcissistic behaviors. Such women are not good candidates for long-term happiness (of themselves or their partners). Take care to vet future lovers. They may be good in bed, but you run the risk of becoming inured to such behaviors and even adopting them yourself. Meanness is contagious.

Go forth and be happy.

Thank you Lost Sheep. Always good words of wisdom ....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Return to “Implants”