How the implant has changed my life

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
kosh200

How the implant has changed my life

Postby kosh200 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:45 pm

In the vein of our Bionic Brother Smetro, I was inspired to share an experience that my wife and I had. Although it will be more Matter of fact and not able to grace the pages of Penthouse forum like Smetro had shared, it is very exciting for me.

My wife and I have been “getting used “ to sex with the new implant. Much of the last few times have been more foreplay than sex due to our years of dealing with ED as most of you know so well. I am a firefighter and got off shift this morning. ( we work 24 hrs) I got home, took a shower, and climbed in bed to take a much needed nap. My wife came in the room and laid on the bed adjacent to me. She must have missed me. After some pillow talk, I began rubbing her back. I tested the waters and began rubbing her ass too. There was no recoil so I got more and more adventurous.

She was on her belly and I was fingering her pretty good when her mother called on the phone. I stopped fingering her out of respect, but she kept circling her hips! I continued and tried to make her squeal as she talked on the phone. She hung up and I went in for the kill.

For those of you wondering about pumping up while experiencing foreplay, this was the first time I hadn’t excused myself to go pump. I fingered her with one hand from behind and pumped up with the other. It was surprisingly easy. I feel cycling not only taught me how to pump with ease, but also made the pump more soft.

I entered her and, to my dismay almost immediately came. Instead of sulking, though, I wiped off and went back to work! Not only did this continue to pleasure my wife, but I was surely enjoying this too! There was no oversensitive glans like I thought there would be. I went on for a good 20 minutes! You must understand that this was a huge moment because my PE prior to implant has stunted this. Not anymore! My wife orgasmed very loud some time later.

Now, what happened next was very new to me. I began to feel like I needed to cum AGAIN! I plowed her hard and cane a second time!!! I’ve never experienced this! Other brothers, is this common?
I absolutely loved it!!! The two of us have been giddy the rest of the day. What a game changer!

For single guys wondering about discreetness—- I feel pumping in this scenario was quite inconspicuous. Granted, she was on her belly and I entered her doggy style, but I really was able to do the whole process unbeknownst to her. Just something to add to your toolbox.

For PE Sufferers, I’ve heard Larry and the boys talk about just going back in and I couldn’t fathom it until it happened to me. I must tell you, it was awesome to be able to lengthen my time with her. Total game changer. I actually have a urology appt on the 19 th and am going to ask to have a vasectomy since I have two kids and don’t want another one.

I hope this experience helps others, as I am so thrilled to be in the situation to have these experiences and pass them along. Anyone with questions that they do not feel comfortable sharing on here, plz PM me. Cheers!!!
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

handfulWES

Re: How the implant has changed my life

Postby handfulWES » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:20 pm

GUY, I know that feeling at 42 in 1992, I have some age on you. I want you to go to the thread in this same topic "Implants" and scan down till you see "Good Days and Bad Days and read just what I posted. I know it is a bit lengthy but I believe it is worth reading. It only confirms just what you wrote. I don't know if you are taking "T" but I had been on "T" since I was 27. That explains what you will read about my first experience with my new TOY. I wish I could copy your post and post it there. If you don't mind reading all the post there I think yours would be most fitting to help a fellow brother.

WES
68, single, have had an implant since I was 42. Goals: to help men with ED; help men over come years of failure; to know their bodies; have a richer fuller sex life whether they or straight, Bi or gay. last I traveled this road starting in the late 60's

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:09 pm

Congratulations, Kosh200.

Your PE and ED seem to mirror mine. I had to keep humping in order to keep my erection, but that just made me cum sooner, thereby losing the erection. (Some men are able to orgasm without ejaculation and thus keep their erection, but I have not been able to do that.)

Having a vasectomy, I can dispense with withdrawing,, wiping off and continuing as you did. I assume your method of birth control is condoms? But if your wife and you may EVER want to consider having another child, remember that vasectomies are almost 100% irreversible. Female birth control is reversible. So it is a decision to be made in tandem with both partners fully informed.

OK, lecture over

It is SOooo liberating to make love in one position, and if I cum, simply continue until she does. Or if we find that position unsatisfactory for any reason, we can change positions, try one we have not used before, experiment a bit, and if one position is still not good, switch to another ...ALL WITHOUT CONCERN OVER LOSING MY ERECTION.

I am so happy for you (because you have found the same happiness with your partner as I have with mine). Thanks for sharing your experience and giving me the opportunity to share mine.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Additionally, I would like to add for those concerned about size. I was at least an inch longer pre-Peyronies. I know some are worried about losing size with the implant. My MD has really helped me to realize the average size in America and being okay with it. I must say, I now feel that numbers do not matter. What matters is that both you and your lover enjoy the experience. I certainly enjoyed it and I know my wife thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was so hung up on numbers initially that I didn’t see the forest through the trees. To those that are concerned with a number, I challenge them to look at it a different way. What’s the use of having any size if you cannot please your partner? After all that is what’s important.
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Weazer

Postby Weazer » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Although I have not had the opportunity to put mine to good use yet it changed my attitude almost immediately. My doctor had me spend the night in the hospital. When I met my first nurse I thought late 20's, blonde definitely cute. Shift change happened and I met her relief. After months of avoiding not only sexual situations but also trying not to think about individual women in that manner I flipped the switch no problem. I saw the night nurse , 40ish, blonde hair, and something about the way she wore her hair made me think dirty, dirty girl. If I saw her in a bar I would definitely hit on her. Then I saw her ass. When a ass looks good in scrubs, that's a nice ass. I had to tell myself to slow down I wasn't quite ready to go into full pussy hound mode yet.
I went from being depressed to back to my old self pretty quickly. That feeling was tempered the next few days with the pain of recovery but even then, with my dick not pumped up, sore as hell and sticking out at 3 O'clock I would look down and think "I'm back".
57, not married, Peyronies Disease in 2014, plication surgery 2016, failed, grafted in 2016, implant Dec. 27 2018. Titan 20cm +1RTE

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:40 am

I went from being depressed to back to my old self pretty quickly. That feeling was tempered the next few days with the pain of recovery but even then, with my dick not pumped up, sore as hell and sticking out at 3 O'clock I would look down and think "I'm back".

Yes, I had the exact same experience. Getting on the airplane 3 days after my surgery, I was making eye contact with the flight attendants. The implant changed a very big part of my psyche and restored my manhood. Your statement, "I'm back" pretty much says it all. Now, two years later, I still have the grand feeling "I'm Back" but actually, it is even better than that because my state of mind is
"I'm back, I'm bionic, I get harder and last longer than every single man on this airplane - so get ready to have your world rocked "
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 pm

As an update to this post- later on that day at bedtime, my wife and I kicked boots one more time. I can’t remember the last time we had sex twice in one day! I have such a smile on my face and a confidence that has not been there in a lot my time.

To those on the fence about getting implanted- the ability to have penetrative sex is just ONE thing that an implant fixes. The other is the boost of confidence that comes with it. For those that have followed my story, June of 2017 I was all but divorced and suicidal. Almost two years later my marriage is stronger than its ever been and I hold my head high in everyday life. What a blessing this implant has been!

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:36 pm

I think that it significant that one euphemism for "his penis" is "his manhood."

Return to “Implants”